I'm writing an article for a technology trade magazine and would like to interview an SMB (20-500 employees) that has deployed Playbooks and gained efficiency by doing so. Please PM me if you're interested in participating--you don't need to include your company name, but please tell me what industry you're in and about how many employees you have. Also, please know that your name and your company's name WILL need to be in the final article.

Thanks!
    07-11-11 08:29 PM
    I'm writing an article for a technology trade magazine and would like to interview an SMB (20-500 employees) that has deployed Playbooks and gained efficiency by doing so. Please PM me if you're interested in participating--you don't need to include your company name, but please tell me what industry you're in and about how many employees you have. Also, please know that your name and your company's name WILL need to be in the final article.

Thanks!
    Well I'm self employed I have one employee (me) I've deployed one Playbook and have doubled my efficiency, does that count for anything?
    OniBerry likes this.
    07-12-11 01:41 AM
    I am trialing one in my 4 person Recruitment Agency. So far I have seen an increase in my own productivity. Need a decent stylus note writing app (different subject all together) and stylus to make major headway.

Being challenged by the younger generation as to why we are not testing Ipads...dont have the answer apart from I own a BB and not a I...
    07-12-11 05:26 AM

Being challenged by the younger generation as to why we are not testing Ipads...dont have the answer apart from I own a BB and not a I...
    They are easy to silence .. just say "yeah we tested them - they suck."

Plus it would decrease productivity because they would be playing games and facebooking all day... why do you think they want them when Playbook can perform any necessary business functions?

Or you could get them Blackberry phones - that would shut them up quick as well.
    07-12-11 09:56 AM
    I'm not able to include sources from companies with <20 employees, unfortunately. Glad to hear you're both getting good use out of your Playbooks, though!

I haven't had any trouble finding enterprises in the right size range using iPads--they seem to be everywhere! Just hoping to be able to include a BB source, too.
    07-12-11 05:59 PM
    I am trialing one in my 4 person Recruitment Agency. So far I have seen an increase in my own productivity. Need a decent stylus note writing app (different subject all together) and stylus to make major headway.

idinnerplates are last year's too big to be portable, can't access the full web thing.
    07-12-11 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD