I am looking for some kind of database that separates native PB apps from Android side loads. I for one do not want Android apps invading my tablet but seems currently I can only download and see if I can see. I would rather pay for a native app than get an Android poc for free. Hate the adverts and intrusiveness Android has. Is there anything out there? The App Store sadly, does not differentiate and many times their descriptions are misleading making it seem to be a native app when it is an Android App.
    11-26-14 04:53 PM
    I get you 100%.

Unfortunately BB seems to rely on Android apps big time and tries to hide any trace of Android in their store. I have never heard of any app doing what you request.
    11-26-14 05:10 PM
    I haven't done this myself, but I believe you could uninstall the Android runtime files (they're basically installed BARs) using the BB10/PlayBook App Manager Chrome plugin. That way, if you inadvertently download an Android app from BB World, the app won't launch and you can rule it out.
    11-27-14 07:15 AM
    Really? I have to try that

EDIT: it doesn't work, removing the sys.android app results in a - 535 permanent - error.
    So we're stuck having to carefully watch everything we download
    Last edited by TheFerrango; 11-28-14 at 04:24 PM.
    11-28-14 03:56 PM
    I guess you could try to stick with the apps that are branded "Built for Blackberry".....
    12-02-14 03:27 PM