I wonder if anyone can help me please?

Occasionally I want to use the PB browser for admin of my NAS (QNAP). The web based admin panel has various panes/panels in the windows and occasionally these need resizing to see more of the directory tree for example. With a mouse - left click, hold and drag would work on the gap between panes, but I have issues getting anything like this to work, with a long click opening the "right click" context popup, or I just manage to do nothing.
    01-15-12 12:19 PM
    Put two fingers on the pane and spread, this should expand the view.
    01-15-12 01:49 PM
    Put two fingers on the pane and spread, this should expand the view.
    Yes this does expand the view but thats not what I want to do (thanks anyway) - this just makes everything in the pane bigger (text size included) but does not increase the text capacity/size of directory tree view at all. I want to expand one pane only *not* the whole screen - that must stay the same size as should the text. This mean making one pane larger and the opposing one smaller - sliding the divider over. Just like on a PC when looking at a folder in "details" view you can't read the whole long name of the file as the column is too narrow so you "slide" the divider to the right to enlarge it.
    Its simple with a mouse - left click and drag the pane divider. I Just can't for the life of me find the equivalent gesture for the PB.

Anyone?
    01-15-12 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD