I do a fair amount of remote support and to date I'd not been missing an app for RDP because I use Logmein as an alternative. Unfortunately I'm finding now that I can no longer use the web based logmein (which works brilliantly with a BT KB/Mouse) over bridge. I've tried using the regular and bridge browsers

Thankfully it continues to work flawlessly over wifi and via tethering.

Looking forward (but not holding my breath) to a logmein or rdp app though just so as to be able to save connection details rather than having to type them in per session.
    09-26-11 04:18 PM
    I do a fair amount of remote support and to date I'd not been missing an app for RDP because I use Logmein as an alternative. Unfortunately I'm finding now that I can no longer use the web based logmein
    Strange I just tried it using https://secure.logmein.com and it worked from the bridge browser, but when i went back to try it again, the page won't load.

I am going to try clearing my history and try it again.
    09-26-11 06:38 PM
    Working, although seems to be very very slow loading the log in page. Above link worked in Bridge browser and regular Browser with Bridge only connection (with no wifi on)

I am not sure if clearing the cache made a difference.

Opening a new tab while waiting for the log in page to load seems to help kick start the loading page once you go back to that tab.
    Last edited by kjm2010; 09-26-11 at 08:46 PM.
    09-26-11 06:58 PM
    Strange I just tried it using https://secure.logmein.com and it worked from the bridge browser, but when i went back to try it again, the page won't load.

I should clarify...I can get to the site, log in and get as far as choosing my computer and clicking on the Remore Control button. Unfortunately the connection always times out with a network error. If i turn on WiFi or tethering immediately after it'll connect without issue but no longer actually connects to the PC via bridge.
    Last edited by munizv; 09-26-11 at 11:23 PM. Reason: spelling error
    09-26-11 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD