Hi i wanna know if logitech bluetooth keyboard mx 5000 will work on playbook via bluetooth. Its for computers. Please dont suggest alternatives as bluetiith keyboards are not available in my country n the ones that are are really expensive. This logitech desktop one is available for cheap ajd nearby. If anyone has used this or thinks it will work then do let me know
    12-10-12 09:11 AM
    If possible take your BlackBerry PlayBook to the store selling the Logitech MX500 Bluetooth keyboard and test its functionality with the tablet. Some Bluetooth keyboards are incompatible with the BlackBerry PlayBook depending upon the chipset.
    12-10-12 09:23 AM
    That is the thing ;( it will gett delivered
    12-10-12 11:02 AM
    You might SEARCH for the term LOGITECH (lower or mixed case) in just the PB forums. It may have been mentioned in other keyboard or mouse threads! Good luck
    12-10-12 03:56 PM
    I have connected the mx5000 keyboard and mouse (mx1000) without problems. The keyboard with a type of the code that tells the PB and the mouse must work with a 0000 (four zeros) in the PB. The typing is snapier than the display's. The volumen zoom control don't work. Whithin the text cursors left right are interchanged also up down. Lateral num keys have a bit of lag but works. I have noticed some non expected results (last line deletion, shift caracters deletion, could be the blackberry app itself from where I'm writting). The greatest flaw for me is the non correspondance of the sp keyboard, but definetely works.
    Indautxu
    Bilbao, Basque Country
    12-12-12 11:53 AM
    From the mouse part, when conected it appears the cursor. Gestual moves works (diagonals, change window, minimize windows, expand icons page... Roulette works also. And you can click and drag to move also a webpage. I have also conected a logitech bt dinovo mini (trackpad plus keyboard) and I have encountered problems moving the webpages... It could be matter of trying harder...And the PB dont alow 2 keyboards simultaneusly . Could be dinovo plus mx1000 and mx5000 plus mx1000...
    Thats what I have discovered...
    Thanks for your time.
    Indautxu
    Bilbao, Basque Country
    12-12-12 12:03 PM