Wondering if anyone has tried this BT mouse -http://store.apple.com/us_smb_78313/product/H6663LL/A

Good reviews and it's just $19. Anyone know if it would work with the PB? Also how many BT connections can the PB sustain at once? I'm already connected to my BB phone and a BT keyboard so I wonder if I can add a third device and not have those connections suffer or be interrupted.

Thanks
    06-11-12 09:26 PM
    No doubt it will. I can't say that with experience on that particular one, but I bought a V470 Logitech BT mouse and it works perfectly with the PB.

By the way, I just now noticed that link is for a non-BT mouse....just a regular wireless mouse. So, based on that, no, it won't work with the PB.
    06-11-12 10:00 PM
    A week ago I bought a GTMax 2.0 Bluetooth optical mouse for $12 including shipping sold by Blue Mall through Amazon. Mouse has two buttons and a scroll wheel. Seems to function well. Have used it with docs to go, the internet and a drawing program with which I can draw lines. Does not work with picsel smart office. Have connected my HP bluetooth keyboard which I got with a TouchPad tablet and able to use. Plan to try the HDMI connection to my TV but haven't gotten around to that. Mouse connected up easily to the PB using code 0000. Had more trouble getting the battery compartment open to put in the two AAA batteries (not included). Mouse is tiny about 3.25" long and 2" wide. No idea as to how durable it is.Only 10 left.
    06-12-12 12:38 AM
    Wow I feel stupid now, it isn't a BT mouse. I like the Logitech v470 but a bit pricey for what I want to do with a BT mouse considering I already have the mini keyboard and trackpad. It would be for very occasional use when I feel like browsing websites with the mouse without having to touch the screen (the trackpad's scroll function is pretty hard to use still).

Saw the GTMax mouse - it's this one in the link correct? http://www.amazon.com/GTMax-Bluetoot...bUvbUpU7453001

Reviews don't look good but at $10 it might be worth the plunge.
    06-12-12 10:41 AM
    Wow I feel stupid now, it isn't a BT mouse. I like the Logitech v470 but a bit pricey for what I want to do with a BT mouse considering I already have the mini keyboard and trackpad. It would be for very occasional use when I feel like browsing websites with the mouse without having to touch the screen (the trackpad's scroll function is pretty hard to use still).

Saw the GTMax mouse - it's this one in the link correct? Amazon.com: GTMax Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Optical Mouse with 3-Button + Mini Brush for Laptop Netbook: Cell Phones & Accessories

Reviews don't look good but at $10 it might be worth the plunge.
    I bought my V470 used on Amazon Marketplace for $15. It looks and works like new. And there are several other used ones for a similar price. I find it to be well worth it. Such a nice little mouse. Logitech seems to make the best mice and MS seems to make the best keyboards.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Logitech V470 Bluetooth Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks (White)
    06-12-12 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD