so i found another good reason to have 2 playbooks, I'm sick as a dog with a cold and resting in bed, so I'm thirsty and too sick and tired to get up so what do I do? call my wife using the video chat on her PB and ask her if she can bring me some OJ and some pills...after a little teasing from the wife(something about me being a big baby, talking baby noises) we were laughing our asses off and joking this would make a great commercial! so yea thought I would share that with ya LOL
    02-04-12 08:59 AM
    bad idea...when you get better she is going to honey do you by video chat
    02-04-12 09:08 AM
    Reminds me of a medicine commercial where the guy is laying in bed and says to his wife in the adjacent bathroom, " Carol, Carol - Can you call my Mom?". As if he's about to die or the situation is hopeless... Hehe
    02-04-12 09:09 AM
    bad idea...when you get better she is going to honey do you by video chat
    AAaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
    02-04-12 09:10 AM
    Awesome. Sounds like something I would do.
    02-04-12 09:34 AM
    Now that is excellent use of today's technology
    02-04-12 09:53 AM
    i'm gonna try that.........
    honeyyyyyyyyyyyy, could ya get me a fur coatttttttttttttt
    modine and apg300 like this.
    02-04-12 10:04 AM
    This video is better then the medicine commercial (pretty sure they copied this one). The lady's in our life just don't understand what it's like to have a man cold...

02-04-12 10:29 AM
    Dumb question: Does the video chat work via bridge?
    02-04-12 10:45 AM
    Good story, the PlayBook just keeps getting better and better
    02-04-12 12:15 PM
    so i found another good reason to have 2 playbooks, I'm sick as a dog with a cold and resting in bed, so I'm thirsty and too sick and tired to get up so what do I do? call my wife using the video chat on her PB and ask her if she can bring me some OJ and some pills...after a little teasing from the wife(something about me being a big baby, talking baby noises) we were laughing our asses off and joking this would make a great commercial! so yea thought I would share that with ya LOL
    thats too funny, are you too sick to make some backgrounds for us playbook users

You picked up a 32gb yesterday for $150 as well didn't you?
    02-04-12 12:29 PM
    bad idea...

you are sick now, but she gets 'sick' for a week of the month.

can of worms my friend, can of worms.

LOL
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-04-12 12:40 PM
    bad idea...

you are sick now, but she gets 'sick' for a week of the month.

can of worms my friend, can of worms.

LOL
    What he said ^^^ LMAO
    Turn about's fair play!!

But really, men are such babies!!
    02-04-12 01:47 PM
    This is so funny! ROFLMAO! No more need for the little bell on the night stand! hahahahahahha
    02-04-12 02:03 PM
    What he said ^^^ LMAO
    Turn about's fair play!!

But really, men are such babies!!
    Yeah! Yeah?! I had a witty retort for this then realized it's too true.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-04-12 02:49 PM
    i'm gonna try that.........
    honeyyyyyyyyyyyy, could ya get me a fur coatttttttttttttt
    "Which one? This one??" (then points the PlayBook at one of the options)

then...

"Nah, I think I like the other one better! Could you aim the camera at the one on the left? Get close to it too, so I can see the quality of the fur!"

LOL, I just couldn't help but share how I thought the video chat would go.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    02-04-12 03:11 PM
    great minds think alike! lol I want to do the same, i'm thinking about mounting them throughout the house, hopefully skype comes to the pb(then its on like the jetsons!) lol.
    02-04-12 03:56 PM
    Can't wait till you run out of tp with your Pb with you in the bathroom!
    02-04-12 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD