I'm loving the new OS but RIM continues to miss the small details. One the rapid charger connector cord is too short, and the new os2 the calendars doesn't change. It does on my phone. I'm sure there are other things, but those quickly come to mind.
    02-22-12 08:47 AM
    I'm loving the new OS but RIM continues to miss the small details. One the rapid charger connector cord is too short, and the new os2 the calendars doesn't change. It does on my phone. I'm sure there are other things, but those quickly come to mind.
    I would agree that the thin cord that goes to the pb could have been longer and the heavy cord that goes to the wall could have been shorter.
    02-22-12 11:12 AM
    Also, I just noticed that in the Youtube app you're now able to clear your history. Really liking the bigger windows for the open apps. One question though, what's that little book icon on upper left when browser is open?
    02-22-12 11:22 AM
    Also, I just noticed that in the Youtube app you're now able to clear your history. Really liking the bigger windows for the open apps. One question though, what's that little book icon on upper left when browser is open?
    It is a different reading mode - opens like a book image. No font control from what I could tell in a brief test.
    02-22-12 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD