How did you all miss this? The new update added Native twitter client!!
    05-26-11 07:04 PM
    Omg, this is too funny!

.. So now that we've got this update.. Where's the next one!?
    05-26-11 07:28 PM
    Wooooow, bravo RIM!. After the update now my PB have a dual boot feature. this is the message after the splash screen " to avoid you from missing basic functionality of a tablet (not to mention 3rd party apps), we decided to give you below option"

1. IOS
    2. Android

If you are not patient enough to wait, then buy other tablet that meet your need, but please make sure the tablet working as the manufacturer promises. Don't spend your money and then begging the manufacturer for update
    05-26-11 07:51 PM
    I"m updating as we speak.
    2 minutes later...
    My PB is rebooting.
    It's on the splash screen now.
    It's on!
    AND!
    O M G NOTHING HAPPENED!?
    05-26-11 08:15 PM
    friday is the update day. get what i've got?
    05-26-11 08:23 PM
    just updated my pb...!!! Love it!

Got android apps, native email and contacts, native bbm, im also now able to link up with my ps3 and download games from the ps3 network to the pb and play any game i want on here. Hulu works like a charm also!! man I love this thing!
    05-26-11 09:24 PM
    i restarted after the update and.... BOOM!!
    ANGRY BIRDS was in APP WORLD. 'nuff said!
    05-26-11 09:51 PM
    My update blocks all the stupid threads on Crackberry. I wouldn't have seen this if I had been on my playbook.
    05-27-11 12:38 AM
    corporations never feel ashamed. but money make them blushed
    Yeah lots of money!
    05-27-11 01:45 PM
    You missed the setting in the Bluetooth options. If you select the paired device and then click the new properties button, you can choose "Act as handsfree device for devicename." Works great! It will then output to either speakers, headphones, or even a bluetooth headset with an A2DP profile.
    wait...is this real or were you playing along with the game? because i just got my hopes up (and yes i'm digging up this post from the grave)
    02-03-13 03:42 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD