Noticed some Toronto members having a hard time to confirm which retailers have what in stock. So as of 8:11pm my friend who works at this location confirmed NINE 16GB and FIVE 32GB that has not been preordered/reserved/claimed (whatever ppl call it)

So if you are having a hard time finding a PB tomorrow, or close by the location. Check it out.

edit: They are also opened at 7am tuesday morning

Let's try not to overload RIM's servers tmr
    04-18-11 07:15 PM
    Noticed some Toronto members having a hard time to confirm which retailers have what in stock. So as of 8:11pm my friend who works at this location confirmed NINE 16GB and FIVE 32GB that has not been preordered/reserved/claimed (whatever ppl call it)

So if you are having a hard time finding a PB tomorrow, or close by the location. Check it out.

Wow, I called that location on Friday night as a backup and they had 5 64gb PlayBooks still available also. I guess they're gone. Luckily, my Future Shop order came through late today.
    04-18-11 07:19 PM

Ive checked outthis location a few times... until they got the yellow shirts they didnt really know what the playbooks were lol
    04-18-11 07:25 PM
    Source stores all recieved inventory on the playbook today.

Almost all stores did not take pre-orders, and most open at 9:30.

So you would prolly be good to pick one up at your local store.
    04-18-11 08:31 PM
    I called a sears in Winnipeg and they said they are available for sale tomorrow.
    04-18-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD