I left the office in a hurry. Then realized I forgot my PB. My 9930 is awesome....Man I wish I had my PlayBook. For viewing the internet and playing my games.......I miss my little PB. Long story short. Miss my PB

Sent from my VZW 9930.
    Last edited by bdguru; 02-16-13 at 12:37 AM.
    02-16-13 12:08 AM
    Oh I hear you, lost power last week due to a blizzard and went four days without them....... Oh I feel your pain!
    02-16-13 07:25 AM
    I left the office in a hurry. Then realized I forgot my PB. My 9930 is awesome....Man I wish I had my PlayBook. For viewing the internet and playing my games.......I miss my little PB. Long story short. Miss my PB

Sent from my VZW 9930.
    Shall I send you a photo of mine?
    02-16-13 07:38 AM
    I'd go back and get it....or pull out my second one, which is why I own two (although I've never left my primary one anywhere). Part of the reason for that is the cleaning crew in my office steal things. I do hope your device doesn't meet a similar fate.
    02-16-13 08:20 AM
    I feel for you. I took my son to a hospital in the next closest city centre to see a ped - thinking we would only be an hour - they admitted him to the hospital. I of course stayed with him and went stir crazy the first night. Thankfully my hubby dropped off my pb for the next 2 nights.

If it's close - i would probably go get it. How sad and addicted we are. Lol
    02-16-13 09:20 AM
    I feel for you. I took my son to a hospital in the next closest city centre to see a ped - thinking we would only be an hour - they admitted him to the hospital. I of course stayed with him and went stir crazy the first night. Thankfully my hubby dropped off my pb for the next 2 nights.

If it's close - i would probably go get it. How sad and addicted we are. Lol
    Hope is all okay with your son.
    02-16-13 10:06 AM
    Lol. I had to send my 32 GB Playbook in for service but before I did I bought a 64 GB unit to hold me over. Always better to have two. Withdrawl is a terrible thing.
    02-16-13 10:09 AM
    Hope is all okay with your son.
    Yes thank you. I should have been more clear - that was back in November. He tends to get pneumonia and has to have puffers. He's pretty happy as long as he has his ds in the hospital though.
    02-16-13 12:17 PM
    Have left my pb in the office too. Suffered terrible withdrawal and flu like symptoms. Also, worried the cleaning crew might steal it. My 9930 missed her too, got quite depressed and just could not function.
    Enyigma likes this.
    02-16-13 01:05 PM