i just buy a new playbook 32GB and i am meeting some problems: when i sync Brigde with another BB, it will create a new section for BBM msm on PB. Thus, when a msm arrived on my fone so the PB does also. I notice that the led light does not turn on in red when any msm arrived, it stays as notthing happens, there is just a small red border message informs on the top-left of the screen with a ringing sound. I has checked Glow&LED in section Sounds&Nofitications in Visual Nofitication. I saw the led light only turned on 1 time when i am using the device with the newest room 2.1.0.1753. I wanna ask that is this a common error ? is it caused by the room version or another thing ? or other device also inform the LED messages when recieving new msm or unreading msm?? thanks for ur helps.I downloaded a program testing how the LED works, it was fine, the LED still worked well with full of colors.
    03-27-14 07:59 AM
    UInfortunately, PlayBook LED notification never worked with Bridge.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...should-750277/
    Shynosuke likes this.
    03-27-14 08:11 AM
    Thanks you,i noticed that when my fone was charging, the led light also off. is that right ?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:54 AM
    Thanks you,i noticed that when my fone was charging, the led light also off. is that right ?

Posted via CB10
    Charging or fully charged is not a notification event, either for a phone or the PB. You have to check the battery icon status. When you charge the PlayBook and the PlayBook is completely off, the LED will pulse yellow green while charging and solid green when fully charged. I believe the LED blinks red when you start the PlayBook from the off position or it reboots. The PlayBook also gives blinking codes when errors occur. That's about it for the LED outside of email/app update notification.
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 03-27-14 at 10:56 AM.
    Shynosuke likes this.
    03-27-14 09:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi and welcome to the pb forum. There should be a setting on your phone that turns your LED on or off. You can set it for individual notifications like mail, text or turn it off completely. If it doesn't activate when you start charging then it is either faulty or turned off. Check your settings first.
    03-27-14 10:00 AM
    I just notified the administrators. Someone seems to have hijacked Sad old man's account.
    03-27-14 10:43 AM
    I just notified the administrators. Someone seems to have hijacked Sad old man's account.
    Glad to know it wasn't just me.
    03-27-14 10:46 AM
    Nah, he can be incredibly lucid, helpful, and nice...when the meds kick in...LOL.
    03-27-14 10:52 AM
    Nah, he can be incredibly lucid, helpful, and nice...when the meds kick in...LOL.
    It's when the bokkles gets emties.....

c
    Shynosuke, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    03-27-14 10:55 AM
    Shuddup you lot and stays in tunes wiv the fred see eh? I is havin nough problems wiv dem likkle moderadiators wivout elp see eh?
    Shynosuke, Cynycl and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    03-27-14 11:09 AM
    Wotchit you!
    Cynycl, SEAWARRIOR and Shynosuke like this.
    03-27-14 11:10 AM
    Can you tell me more ?
    03-27-14 11:21 AM
    Hi and welcome to the pb forum. There should be a setting on your phone that turns your LED on or off. You can set it for individual notifications like mail, text or turn it off completely. If it doesn't activate when you start charging then it is either faulty or turned off. Check your settings first.
    Can you tell me more ?
    03-27-14 11:21 AM
    UInfortunately, PlayBook LED notification never worked with Bridge.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...should-750277/
    Sure about that? When I'm bridged, my PB's LED is blinkin when I get a message.

Post by 9of13's Q
    Shynosuke likes this.
    03-27-14 11:22 AM
    Sure about that? When I'm bridged, my PB's LED is blinkin when I get a message.

Post by 9of13's Q
    Can you guide me?
    03-27-14 11:24 AM
    Swipe from top on your PlayBook screen. That will bring you to settings. On the left side scroll up till you see "sounds & notifications". Tap that and the screen below will appear. At the bottom, choose "glow & led". And there you go.

Led of Playbook!-img_00000116.jpg

Post by 9of13's Q
    Shynosuke likes this.
    03-27-14 11:28 AM
    Can you tell me more ?
    I can tell you lots more but first you need to ask a question?

Look in the setting on your Q5 for notifications. The setting for your LED will be in there.
    Shynosuke likes this.
    03-27-14 11:30 AM
    Swipe from top on your PlayBook screen. That will bring you to settings. On the left side scroll up till you see "sounds & notifications". Tap that and the screen below will appear. At the bottom, choose "glow & led". And there you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000116.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	258775
    i did the same as u but still not effective

Post by 9of13's Q
    03-27-14 11:33 AM
    I can tell you lots more but first you need to ask a question?

Look in the setting on your Q5 for notifications. The setting for your LED will be in there.
    i mean when i connect bb with pb, i recieve new sms as well as bbm sms, the led light does not turn in red. But the default messenger section on pb still work fine with the red led light.
    03-27-14 11:44 AM
    @gooseberry falls,UInfortunately, PlayBook LED notification never worked with Bridge.
    Mine works, every time I get an email,sms or BBM. Kinda drives me batty cause I have clear both devices to stop the flashing red led.
    Cynycl and Shynosuke like this.
    03-27-14 12:15 PM
    @gooseberry falls,UInfortunately, PlayBook LED notification never worked with Bridge.
    Mine works, every time I get an email,sms or BBM. Kinda drives me batty cause I have clear both devices to stop the flashing red led.
    Kinda makes you wonder why any member tries to be helpful on here! Unfortunately my pb has always notified me perfectly with a red led notification light for mail, text and bbm messages? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I definitely must be doing something wrong because I don't have to clear anything to get back to normal screen! Hey grape help me out here! What am I doing wrong to get it to work without knowing?
    Shynosuke and Cynycl like this.
    03-27-14 12:33 PM
    OK. True confessions time. I don't have a BBRY phone so I don't Bridge. I just remember everyone saying that. So they have been updating Bridge a lot lately. Maybe you need the current version of Bridge?
    Shynosuke, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    03-27-14 12:33 PM
    OK. True confessions time. I don't have a BBRY phone so I don't Bridge. I just remember everyone saying that. So they have been updating Bridge a lot lately. Maybe you need the current version of Bridge?
    Down grape, down boy! Leave the children to play!
    03-27-14 12:38 PM
    Why doesn't the led of my device work with sms and bbm? Is there any solution ? Is this about something go wrong inside my device ?
    03-27-14 12:44 PM
    Why doesn't the led of my device work with sms and bbm? Is there any solution ? Is this about something go wrong inside my device ?
    It's a playbook. It has never worked properly since it was released. Bridge with a phone is sketchy at best three years later, especially with a BB10 phone. Get used to the fact that there will be lots of things it should do, that it doesn't or doesn't very well.

Enjoy the speakers and put up with rest of it's shortcomings.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 03-27-14 at 02:14 PM.
    Shynosuke and FF22 like this.
    03-27-14 01:09 PM
30 12