I have searched and opened many posts and I still have not come across a defined chart or list of all LED blink codes or what ever you want to call them. Is there an offical list and if not why has it not been released by RIM??? If there is a list can someone kindly direct me to that link and if there is ..... sorry RIM for my ignorance.
    05-05-12 02:59 PM
    If it's blinking red, you have an email. If it's turned off and plugged in, a whitish yellow glow means it's charging, and a green solid light means it's charged. When you're rebooting it'll show a quick red glow as it starts booting up. That's all of the native ones at the moment, but if you have certain apps (Blaq is the only one I know of) then they'll make use of the LED, so see the instructions for the respective app.
    05-05-12 04:28 PM
    IThat's all of the native ones at the moment, but if you have certain apps (Blaq is the only one I know of) then they'll make use of the LED, so see the instructions for the respective app.
    Thanks for pointing out the application use of lights, J-L. I have a purple flashing LED on my 64GB PlayBook that seems to be associated with the Neutron music player. It's only just started, after five months of use but at least I now have somewhere else I can investigate.
    09-08-13 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD