Anyone ordered or have suggestions on leather case or gel on ebay?
    04-12-11 10:07 PM
    I ordered a leather folio case abd got it a few days ago. Quality seems good and it was only about $15. Its so lonely being empty though :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 12:39 AM
    Stupid question....

My aunt has an iPad case that has a cover and to open it you just flip it over the iPad itself. Is that a folio case?
    04-13-11 01:09 AM
    I ordered a leather folio case abd got it a few days ago. Quality seems good and it was only about $15. Its so lonely being empty though :P

Which folio case did you order? I've been thinking of getting one myself. Thanks!
    04-13-11 01:13 AM
    Stupid question....

My aunt has an iPad case that has a cover and to open it you just flip it over the iPad itself. Is that a folio case?
    Yup that's it.

SoCalTrophyWife likes this.
    04-13-11 03:07 AM
    Which folio case did you order? I've been thinking of getting one myself. Thanks!
    Here's a link to the ebay item. The seller should have some new ones up. http://m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=300532328599&emvAD=360x480&sv=30 0532328599

04-13-11 03:14 AM
    If you don't mind waiting 10 to 20 days for it to come from Hong Kong - it is a great case. I am looking for the same case in another color besides black - like red, purple, green, but i want it by next week when I get my PB.
    04-13-11 08:54 AM
    If you don't mind waiting 10 to 20 days for it to come from Hong Kong - it is a great case. I am looking for the same case in another color besides black - like red, purple, green, but i want it by next week when I get my PB.
    Best buy and future shop have the RIM stuff and they cost $40-$50. I ordered some screen protectors. Just figuring out if I want a case or gel.
    04-13-11 10:27 AM
    I got a skin to protect the outside and a sleeve to put it in on ebay. It was cheap, so if I don't like it I did not lose much $$. I will continue to keep my out for colorful cases - folio's
    04-13-11 10:42 AM
    I've checked the Kindle Nook leather folio at Staples. Fits the playbook perfectly. 14.95 US
    04-13-11 10:53 AM
    I've checked the Kindle Nook leather folio at Staples. Fits the playbook perfectly. 14.95 US
    ooooo...I hadn't thought of that, the dimensions are really similar, huh? I'll have to expand my case search then...although, I have a feeling I'll just fall back to the Otterbox, anyway.

What about rooCases - anyone know if they're planning on jumping into the PlayBook pool? They've got a zippered 'folio for the Xoom that kinda caught my eye...
    04-13-11 10:56 AM
    does it have the stand so that i can watch movies without holding it? I might wait until my PB arrives. Ordering from eBay takes forever to arrive from HK
    04-13-11 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD