Couple of rumors regarding bb 9900 and torch 2 but has been quiet with PB.

I want some excitement!!! Here, this place is dead.

Anyone heard anything?

Update:

I believe that RIM won't be releasing any updates for another 3-4 weeks. I believe they want to include some larger apps/updates. It has been now more than 3 weeks and no update. That is enough time to fix bugs.
    Last edited by slingxshot; 05-26-11 at 04:18 PM.
    05-26-11 03:15 PM
    Couple of rumors regarding bb 9900 and torch 2 but has been quiet with PB.

I want some excitement!!! Here, this place is dead.

Anyone heard anything?

You know its time to shut the internet down for a while when....
    05-26-11 03:24 PM
    You know its time to shut the internet down for a while when....
    Yes, I am forced to on my cruise next week. I am so happy that I won't be able to visit this forum for a week.
    05-26-11 03:30 PM
    Yes, I am forced to on my cruise next week. I am so happy that I won't be able to visit this forum for a week.
    me too, but anyways even their twitter has been very same old ****. makes me think either something big or what ever, not saying they are abandoning us. but i would like them to get off this mobile tour bs and get there noses to the grindstone. i think they can make more waves with announcements then flaunting what they got. not sounding impatient just they need to get there priorities in the right order. maybe when sdk, email, and all the other commin complaints are dealt with they should flaunt. but now is work time and there is still alot.
    im going to have to step up my harrasing tweets.... im busy with all the people i annoy and harrass durring the day. usual 15 annoying emails and i pipe in tweets every chance i get. maybe if people do that they will cancel that stupid mobile tour and instead give us something to show off to sell it. need for speed is a far cry from a selling point.
    i want to see tweets of this and that being announced with a definative time frame from either bb them selves, mobilsyrup, crackberry, bgr, or any of the other groups.
    Last edited by drethos; 05-26-11 at 03:57 PM.
    05-26-11 03:55 PM
    There was actually some news about the PlayBook in my country. RIM announced the PlayBook will be available on 16 June in The Netherlands. 479 euro for the 16GB version, 579 for 32GB and 679 for 64GB. One retailer has the exclusivity for two weeks.
    05-26-11 04:06 PM
    That is enough time to fix bugs.
    how can you be so sure? do you even know how many lines of code go into one small app? sometimes fixing one thing breaks something else, and sometimes its not easy to fix something. 3 weeks is nothing.

im sorry but if everyone is gonna start a new thread for the same `wheres my OS update` / `im bored now` or whatever thread, please do the decent thing and read the rules of the forum R.E. multiple threads on the same subject.
    05-26-11 04:23 PM
    i would like them to get off this mobile tour bs and get there noses to the grindstone.
    i dont think its the developers and testers doing the mobile tour, pretty certain that kind of stuff is down to PR people
    05-26-11 04:25 PM
    how can you be so sure? do you even know how many lines of code go into one small app? sometimes fixing one thing breaks something else, and sometimes its not easy to fix something. 3 weeks is nothing.
    I thought that was the beauty of the QNX microkernel though...
    05-26-11 04:37 PM
    I thought that was the beauty of the QNX microkernel though...
    yes in a sense of (for example) fixing a bug in the browser wont break the media player. however fixing a bug in the browser could break something else in the browser. yes its siloed so each app is `stand alone` but that app is still a complex code in itself

plus if your doing something thats a part of the core OS, such as battery management or memory management then that will potentially affect any/all apps
    05-26-11 04:50 PM

im sorry but if everyone is gonna start a new thread for the same `wheres my OS update` / `im bored now` or whatever thread, please do the decent thing and read the rules of the forum R.E. multiple threads on the same subject.
    my sympathy to rim, they must be working very hard now to fix things. must have their people working hard to fix everything to make a perfect software. must be difficult fixing something, i am not sure haha
    people here and everywhere will wait until blackberry world in september 2011 (4 months from now) by then rim will at least sell 450kx4 (1,8million + 450k sold till now) = 2,2million pb waiting on an update.
    l
    05-26-11 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD