Let me start by saying sorry, I know this is one of those threads that doesn't actually contribute... I'm just so excited!

Today my PlayBook 64GB finally arrived and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen I haven't let her out of my sight (or hands, really) since I first laid eyes on her. Setting her up, updating immediately to OS 2, bridging her to my BB for the first time, sideloading my first android app -Kindle- it couldn't have gone smoother if I had used K-Y Jelly. It is now past 2 am local time and we're spending some real quality time together, getting to know each other better and learning each others secrets. I'll probably end up getting way too little sleep tonight, but it's worth it. I'm one happy girl tonight

On another note; thanks to all the wonderful people here at crackberry, both staff and forum posters. I've gotten some great advice and found many helpful tips, tricks, questions and answers right here at the board. That definitely helps whenever you get your hands on a new device. That being said, app recommendations are always welcome
    02-24-12 07:21 PM
    Congrats, Congrats sit back,layback whatever and enjoy.Cb is the best in the universe for the info you need.
    blusls, VeniceBB and jafobabe like this.
    02-24-12 07:28 PM
    Congrats ...you will not be disappointed #Enjoy !
    jafobabe and VeniceBB like this.
    02-24-12 07:32 PM
    That is awesome, congrats on your new playbook don't ever let her go that easily my friend.
    She is one of the finest out there that can satisfy your needs. Just take your time to discover all the secrets of your playbook.
    Don't worry about sleepless nights, when you are having fun with it. It's worth it.
    Many of us are in the same situation like yours. CB is a great place to learn new things, to chill and lots of more.
    Enjoy!
    jafobabe, hpjrt and VeniceBB like this.
    02-24-12 07:32 PM
    She's gotta a new PlayBook.....she's gotta new PlayBook...hey...hey...hey...hey!!!

You go girl!
    02-24-12 07:34 PM
    welcome to the great world of PB. To jump start your knowledge I recommend some light reading
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...upport-701402/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...001-1.0-US.pdf
    You will be ahead of the game. Hope you enjoy your playbook.
    02-24-12 07:35 PM
    Congrats man. Make sure to mark the PB 2.0 User Guide as a favorite link
    02-24-12 07:45 PM
    Congrats, and I guess you now see what all the rave was about . Enjoy your new PlayBook
    02-24-12 07:49 PM
    Congratulations. You sound like me a week ago, and I've missed more than just sleep since. Today, I was streaming and HDMIg Amazon videos, and missed dinner.
    VeniceBB, jafobabe and hpjrt like this.
    02-24-12 07:52 PM
    The OP's message was disturbing with its sexual innuendos that I might have a nightmare when I close my eyes tonight. Congratulations! I hope you have a relationship filled with happiness and adventure.
    VeniceBB, hpjrt and jafobabe like this.
    02-24-12 07:57 PM
    Welcome to the BB/PB forums! I hope you come to love your BB devices as much as we do

Here is the link for the Playbook OS2 User guide...

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...001-1.0-US.pdf

If you have activated the Print to Go feature, you can print the pdf from your PC to your playbook.

Enjoy!
    alnamvet68 and VeniceBB like this.
    02-24-12 07:57 PM
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Playbook and Crackberry! Be careful though - Crackberry is an addiction! If I don't check the boards at least 10 times a day, I fear I'm missing something interesting/important/fun!

Enjoy your new tablet!
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-24-12 08:55 PM
    Yay more for the party! Welcome aboard watch your step as a few have lost a lot of sleep and passed out with their most precious fondle slab still in there hands
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-24-12 08:57 PM
    We love to hear about a happy new owner. Your post is a perfect topic on this page.
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-24-12 09:22 PM
    I have been passed out much lately, sometimes i'm about to fall asleep with the playbook,
    In my hands then suddenly the playbook falls on my face/nose just poof ahww.
    It warns me to get some sleep, so i put it aside on my nightstand. But also too,
    Stubborn at times to put it aside, then you know what happens after.
    VeniceBB likes this.
    02-24-12 09:32 PM
    Let me start by saying sorry, I know this is one of those threads that doesn't actually contribute... I'm just so excited!

Today my PlayBook 64GB finally arrived and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen I haven't let her out of my sight (or hands, really) since I first laid eyes on her. Setting her up, updating immediately to OS 2, bridging her to my BB for the first time, sideloading my first android app -Kindle- it couldn't have gone smoother if I had used K-Y Jelly. It is now past 2 am local time and we're spending some real quality time together, getting to know each other better and learning each others secrets. I'll probably end up getting way too little sleep tonight, but it's worth it. I'm one happy girl tonight

On another note; thanks to all the wonderful people here at crackberry, both staff and forum posters. I've gotten some great advice and found many helpful tips, tricks, questions and answers right here at the board. That definitely helps whenever you get your hands on a new device. That being said, app recommendations are always welcome
    There are many of us who are addicted.... Funny reading to the last 15th page... Roto has the weirdest sense of humor!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...89/index2.html
    VeniceBB and hpjrt like this.
    02-24-12 09:38 PM
    Thanks guys! I apologize for any nightmares caused But dang, this PlayBook is wonderful
    02-25-12 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD