Hardest part will be waiting the 48 hours after the update is released before I install it.

I've learned my lesson. Let the update percolate for 48 hours and read these boards before installing.

My PB works fine now - it's worth seeing what I am getting before taking the plunge.

Been waiting quite awhile. Another two days won't kill me.
    01-31-12 03:20 PM
    Alec Saunders has been tweeting saying we are in for a treat with the latest build. He also mentioned that all the devs were emailed and told to have thier apps done/ready by February 3rd. It takes usually two weeks to get the apps processed through appworld so you do the math. He also mentioned the OS was done for now as far as new features being added and that they are working on bugs and fixes only. So I'm thinking they are shooting for the speculated 17th release date.
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-31-12 04:47 PM
    Alec Saunders has been tweeting saying we are in for a treat with the latest build. He also mentioned that all the devs were emailed and told to have thier apps done/ready by February 3rd. It takes usually two weeks to get the apps processed through appworld so you do the math. He also mentioned the OS was done for now as far as new features being added and that they are working on bugs and fixes only. So I'm thinking they are shooting for the speculated 17th release date.
    Ah, but would they delay the release just a bit longer if Skype or Netflix or Amazon/Kindle asked for just a bit more time!!!!! (okay, I'm evil!!!)
    01-31-12 05:15 PM
    Eeeeeeeh... okay guys i'm optimistic for a february release but feb 7?... no, too soon.

My money is on a late February release.... last two weeks of the month. Somewhere in there.

If OS 2 was a mere 7 days away, we would already have found out.
    01-31-12 06:08 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD