Not only did I decide to keep the PlayBook, I bought a Torch 9850 too! Some quick history: I was a BB user a few years ago (Curve, Storm 1), jumped on the Android bandwagon (with a brief iPhone stint somewhere in between there).

I activated my old Curve a few days ago, just to play with the Bridge feature. I realized how I missed my BlackBerry. I'm coming from all touch phones, and look long and hard at the Bold, but in the end wanted the bigger screen and on screen keyboard. Although I'm still up in the air about it.

So if this was RIM's intention, it worked for me. Not only do I thoroughly enjoy and actually use the PB, it inclined me to buy a BB phone too. I figured this phone will hold me over until some BBX phones come out.

Does this mean I'm on the dark side, back to the dark side, or I never left??
    kbz1960, sf49ers, Cozmik and 3 others like this.
    10-09-11 12:53 PM
    WB, you just took a vacation
    nova_8 likes this.
    10-09-11 01:21 PM
    ^ what KB said. I too took a 'vacation' (iPhone 4, iPad 2). Lasted 2.5 months. Got my Bold 9900 2ish weeks ago and a PlayBook the next day and haven't looked back.

Welcome back, and may the Rimpire Strike back!!! The lack of an iPhone 5 from Apple should help Rim's cause......I can only hope.
    Last edited by Cozmik; 10-09-11 at 02:17 PM.
    10-09-11 02:15 PM
    I think you were somewhere in the gray area, but welcome back!

We can't blame you if Steve made the grass look greener on the dark side of the moon - some people have to travel there to see that there really isn't any grass, just the same moon rocks with different lighting..
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 10-09-11 at 02:22 PM.
    Cozmik likes this.
    10-09-11 02:20 PM
    A vacation is right. Even when I had those other phones, I'd still occasionally come back to this site and read the latest news. And I'd always keep my old Curve charged just in case it had to jump into action for me or another family member.

What is it about BlackBerry that keeps people coming back? I've read many threads where people have come back to BB after 1, or many years of absence. They really are addicting!
    10-10-11 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD