Hi guys, I've seen all these posts from people wanting a larger PlayBook, but would anyone buy a smaller PlayBook if it was also a phone?

I ask because I recently purchased an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note, and it is incredible. It's 5.3-inch screen and advanced stylus make it very unique, and you can do just about anything on it. It's the best phone I've ever had. Some people say it's too big to make calls, but since it's so light & thin, this really hasn't been much of a problem for me.

But, as much as I love the Note, I would kill to have a PlayBook with similar features. The Note's speakers are no match for the PlayBook, and QNX is so much better than Android.

I'm not going to hold my breath for a PlayBook phone/tablet though...
    Last edited by Beethoven9th; 01-27-12 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Typos
    01-27-12 07:45 PM
    Hi guys, I've seen all these posts from people wanting a larger PlayBook, but would anyone buy a smaller PlayBook if it was also a phone?

I ask because I recently purchased an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note, and it is incredible. It's 5.3-inch screen and advanced stylus make it very unique, and you can do just about anything on it. It's the best phone I've ever had. Some people say it's too big to make calls, but since it's so light & thin, this really hasn't been much of a problem for me.

But, as much as I love the Note, I would kill to have a PlayBook with similar features. The Note's speakers are no match for the PlayBook, and QNX is so much better than Android.

I'm not going to hold my breath for a PlayBook phone/tablet though...
    Wait till Q3-Q4, and you'll have your Playbook phone (a.k.a. BB10 phone)
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    01-27-12 08:42 PM
    A smaller one? hmmm. I guess, in reality, I'd say yes, since I've a lifetime of cell phones. Until I got the PB, I thought nothing could top my 9810.

But knowing now what I didn't know then, I'd say no. I don't want a smaller PB. This one's just fine (not to mention I have invested a FORTUNE in accessories!).
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-27-12 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD