04-13-11 09:33 AM
    Interesting, so the PlayBook is made in Taiwan as opposed to China.
    04-13-11 09:38 AM
    Hmmm looks like RIM is thinking steady launch then huge take off with consumers and enterprise suddenly gaining interest
    04-13-11 09:39 AM
    Interesting, so the PlayBook is made in Taiwan as opposed to China.
    Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that they did that to keep the "knockoffs" at bay as long as possible.
    04-13-11 09:48 AM
    Nice article except I wouldn't really classify these new tablets (ipad, xoom, playbook) as tablet ""PC's."
    04-13-11 09:50 AM
    It kind of meets the plain definition of a personal computer. 1) it's not an Apple. XD. 2) what can't you do on this thing that one would typically do on a laptop? Surf, write, spreadsheet, media, game...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-11 10:02 AM
    got for it RIM..
    04-13-11 10:07 AM
    It kind of meets the plain definition of a personal computer. 1) it's not an Apple. XD. 2) what can't you do on this thing that one would typically do on a laptop? Surf, write, spreadsheet, media, game...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know that but the news constantly makes it out the apple INVENTED this market where as it has been around for awhile.

Remember when they said hospitals would start using the iPad instead of the laptops and desktops they were using. The Tablet PC companies already had their products in doctors hands and had been for awhile.

It would be nice if there was a line in the market made since they are really different from one another.
    04-13-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD