Don't tell my PB but I am kinda cheatin on the side with an Android tablet... I got one of those Huawei Ideos S7 Slims when they were on sale for 69 dollars on cowboom a few weeks ago. I figured I'd play with it a bit and see if it could be good companion to my PB. Now, the PB is still my main squeeze and her grace, beauty and flat out sexiness still keep me very happy, but I occasionally do spend some of my time with the S7 slim because she can just do a few more things I really like, such as watching my TV via slingplayer or streaming shows via netflix. The S7 is also starting to take up residence in the car as a pseudo GPS and seems to be doing well at the task, so I don't think it will get in the way of my marriage to my PB. We shall see.
    Tomcat_Alley likes this.
    05-25-12 01:03 PM
    I'm on the same boat, I got a viewsonic viewpad 7, with Android and 3G and there been a couple of times when the internet signal is down, that the little tablet comes to the rescue. Plus angry birds is free.
    But I won't be leaving my Pb any time soon.
    05-25-12 01:44 PM
    Well I hope your pb doesn't mind being in an open marriage. Monogamy isn't for everyone. Seriously, if you have the ability to play with other devices, go you! Enjoy!
    05-25-12 01:49 PM
    Hey, what can I say, You bought a Ferrari and then got a cheap banger to use when the need calls, instead of moaning about lack of netflix etc, on the PB you spent $70 and now have access to everything you need, well done to you sir.

I do not say things like this often, but everyone could learn from mjlott... for he is wise.
    bungaboy, kozmo68 and bbfan1040 like this.
    05-25-12 02:59 PM
    I got a Nook on the side myself, cause my PlayBook doesn't have a bookstore. Kobo or whatever it is called is garbage. I think your PlayBook would understand because maybe someone else in your household is using it when your not there.
    05-25-12 05:48 PM
    But how?
    You didn't know that PB's talk to each other over space and time??????
    05-25-12 06:06 PM
    See, that's ridiculous. It's guys like you that give us committed guys a bad name. Thanks a lot.
    05-25-12 06:24 PM
    Me too my galaxy note has cut in to my playbook use. I wish blackberry would make a mega screen phone like the note
    05-25-12 06:53 PM
    ..................I'm gonna TELL!!!.............................
    05-25-12 06:59 PM
    ..................I'm gonna TELL!!!.............................
    But how?
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-25-12 07:04 PM
    SEE????? I did it!! Post#6 answered your Post#10.........
    aha likes this.
    05-25-12 07:09 PM
    Don't tell my PB but I am kinda cheatin on the side with an Android tablet...
    This relationship cannot possibly end well for the cheating tablet user. The next time you want to caress the BlackBerry PlayBook you might get the non-responsive touchscreen and maybe even the three-finger (three-button) salute from the tablet. And Andriod could decide you aren't that great at keeping her warm with your cold-cheating hands and heart. The only winners will be the lawyers.
    05-25-12 07:12 PM
    SEE????? I did it!! Post#6 answered your Post#10.........
    Let's assume ur PB can talk with OP's PB "over space and time", but how do you tell your PB?
    05-25-12 07:19 PM
    Let's assume ur PB can talk with OP's PB "over space and time", but how do you tell your PB?
    Voice memo recorder.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-25-12 07:20 PM
    So so are having a fling with a trashy Android trollop? L0L

Me too. A big buxom Acer Iconia A500. But I don't show her in public.
    05-25-12 07:37 PM
    So so are having a fling with a trashy Android trollop? L0L

Me too. A big buxom Acer Iconia A500. But I don't show her in public.
    oooh, the only non PB tabs that ever really tempt me are the iconia series. the A500 looks great. though personally I think Id go with a W500.

So how does the big girl handle?
    05-25-12 07:49 PM
    I have 64g Playbook, Ipad, and HP Touchpad runing Andoid ICS.... Use the Playbook almost exclusively..... I really see no issue if you need to use another tablet for things that the Playbook does not... I use my laptop for many things I could use my Playbook for.... not really an issue....
    05-25-12 07:56 PM
    I'm also playing with samsung P6200 on the side (a friend just threw it to me). I don't like touching it naked, its back feels plasticky LOL and when I'm out I'm using her as a mobile hotspot for my PB
    05-25-12 08:09 PM
    oooh, the only non PB tabs that ever really tempt me are the iconia series. the A500 looks great. though personally I think Id go with a W500.

So how does the big girl handle?
    Well she certainly ain't built for speed. She feels cheap. L0L

The new ICS is an improvement. But I'd never leave my PB for her.
    Tomcat_Alley likes this.
    05-25-12 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD