Can you please not compare anything against the playbook where the playbook fails.
    After all this is a playbook forum.

RIM never promised that bridge will perform or even be comparable to a tablet with built in cellular data, plus who doesn't have wifi nowadays.
    Who doesn't have wifi??? Most major freeways and boulevards, parks recreational areas...in my case every one of my clients who don't particularly want a contractor having access to their secured wifi...

Do you ever leave your house?

Every one of your posts and threads is a snot nosed sarcastic comment - this one just borders on ignorance.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-09-11 at 11:39 AM.
    11-09-11 11:33 AM
    By some people's comments, you'd think no other tablet maker offers a wifi-only tablet. Or that they sell more than the cell-enabled ones...

Seems more like someone just trying to take swipes at the PB, since they're still angry about their Storm...
    Exactly - anytime I see a "playbook is a failure" comment I look at the heading to see a disgruntled Storm owner...
    11-09-11 11:34 AM
    Irrelevant, I was pointing out one example of how buggy and slow the Playbook is compared to other tablets.
    Where do you get your never ending stream of nonsense from? lmao!

The bridge browser works quite well.
    11-09-11 11:59 AM
103 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD