Not sure if my title explains the issue at all.

While on the Google homepage, while typing what i'm searching for, the keyboard will minimize (completely go away), so I end up hitting a link by accident as i go to type the next letter. I have to go back and finish typing the topic i'm searching for. For example- if I want to type "blackberry playbook case" the keyboard may minimize in the middle of playbook so i end up hitting a like with "blackberry play"

Any way to fix this? I'm new to PB and loving it- so excuse the basic question and thanks in advance!
    07-27-11 07:38 PM
    Same here. The only fix I have is to go slower at first and wait for it to minimize.
    07-27-11 08:22 PM
    i'm facing the same issue here and it only happens with google, i think its because when you search in google with the new interface it automatically pull up the result half way through typing thus cause he keyboard to minimize, my solution is to use google for thailand which id still the old interface but change the language to english although i miss out he google+ feature on it.
    07-27-11 08:36 PM
    When I had this issue I resurrected an old thread that covers it pretty well - perhaps this one should be closed..

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ppears-620009/
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 07-28-11 at 01:48 AM.
    07-28-11 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD