01-24-14 05:30 AM
39 12
tools
    There's always the "ignore" button......
    goes both ways.....

c
    Cynycl likes this.
    01-23-14 11:27 AM
    Yes, true. But...as some immature people have posted above " Report me too".... tells me they are the instigators. I am merely posting threads because I have noticed something, or want to bring an issue to everyone's attention.

If you are nice to me, I am nice to you. Simple.

Yes, it does work both ways. Cross me the wrong way, dish out hatred? Be prepared to receive it back!

Posted Via Z10
    01-23-14 12:28 PM
    Yes, true. But...as some immature people have posted above " Report me too".... tells me they are the instigators. I am merely posting threads because I have noticed something, or want to bring an issue to everyone's attention.

If you are nice to me, I am nice to you. Simple.

Yes, it does work both ways. Cross me the wrong way, dish out hatred? Be prepared to receive it back!

Posted Via Z10
    We can certainly live with that as our motto!...but let's not read too much into replies that may be "short" or obvious and think of them as mean-spirited or condescending...it make us readers tense, too.
    kbz1960, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    01-23-14 12:47 PM
    I am really not looking to argue here people. I'm really not.

I am trying to be a productive member here, by providing issues that may not be all that well known, or common. I also have no way of knowing what other members here already know as well. You know, and I know that it would be impossible.

However.....and let me be concise... when someone belittles me or undermines me, makes me look stupid, delivers harsh, rude, bold, attacking comments, be prepared to get an earful.

I will defend myself liberally.

Posted Via Z10
    01-23-14 12:54 PM
    @hmstrat reread your first couple posts and how you went off from a simple question.

If you don't see the error of your ways then no one can help you with that type of attitude.
    Last edited by byex; 01-23-14 at 04:21 PM.
    01-23-14 01:46 PM
    Like I said, I'm not going to continue arguing. Thank you.

Posted Via Z10
    01-23-14 04:40 PM
    Less arguing more getting along please!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-23-14 04:49 PM
    Did that just really happen
    01-23-14 04:52 PM
    Agreed. Some people need to move on.

Posted Via Z10
    pkcable likes this.
    01-23-14 04:58 PM
    Mods, please close all my threads. I'm done with the ***** fest with all of you. Goodbye.

Posted Via Z10
    01-23-14 05:00 PM
    With all due respect when I came into this thread I genuinely thought I'd inadvertently missed part of the post! He asked a question which I thought was going to go down the road of, yes we are aware of lag issues on the keyboard, it's something that's been discussed in here for a while. I also suspect the reply was because another post earlier was someone thinking they had an updated os because they got a small download possibly because they deleted something from the os.
    Next minute it was going down the road of you f"ck with me I'll feck with you, big time gangster style. You send one of mine to the hospital I'll send one of yours to the morgue!
    That was the biggest break down in communication ever!
    So to get back on track, the update was probably not an os update and the lag issues I find seems to get worse when you have a lot of apps open, especially non native and I find it particularly bad when copying and pasting from one open tile to another.

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    01-23-14 05:37 PM
    [warn]
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry![/warn]
    01-23-14 08:29 PM
    It helped mine to update...

Trusted Member Genius
    01-24-14 05:02 AM
    Not going to put up with all the attitudes I'm encountering on here. I am a nice person, however, in my experience on here, there seems to be more ignorant people than good ones.

My two cents.

Posted Via Z10
    By "on here" I presume you are referring to the Internet as a whole...

Anyway, from my perspective you got trolled by someone who would rather bash you than ask for clarification on what you meant.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 05:30 AM
39 12