I've been waiting since May for the playbook keyboard to go on general sale in the UK but as yet I've seen no official product anywhere for purchase. The UK blackberry site is constantly out of stock. I've also registered for updates but, guess what, I've not had one single update from blackberry/RIM. I know other blackberry users across N America are having the same problems but does anyone know what is going on?

I wouldnt mind the wait so much if only blackberry actually communicated with their customers who actually wanted to buy their products! I may have missed something here and I've never yet criticised blackberry, but my patience is wearing thin. if anyone has any updates or any related comments, I'd really appreciate it

cheers
    06-29-12 06:31 AM
    I have been watching this also as I am back in the UK in August and I wanted to get one when I'm there. But by the looks of it that is not going to happen. At least you can actually buy the PB and certain accessories in the UK, in Russia its as if it doesn't exist.
    RIM need to give themselves a bloody good shake and realise they are a business that is really starting to fail it's customers!!
    Last edited by Opteva; 06-29-12 at 08:54 AM.
    06-29-12 06:41 AM
    I think it is pretty clear that Rim underestimated demand for the device. Or they are being handmade one at a time in the same factory where Oriental rugs are hand-knotted one thread at at time. I had been backordered here at Crackberry for about 2 months but received mine a few weeks back.
    06-29-12 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD