Just wondering your experiences with battery life on the PB keyboard? I left the switch ON over night, and the battery drained by the morning. I guess even with non use, it still drains if you don't use it? Has this been your experience too?
    01-03-13 06:58 AM
    Many people claim the keyboard lasts for days or weeks without recharge. Was yours fully charged and depleted overnight?

Let's see what others say.....
    01-03-13 09:54 AM
    I have had my keyboard on for about 2 weeks and still working without a recharge. I never turn it off. It should go into a standby mode.
    01-03-13 04:23 PM
    I've had my keyboard since august use it frequently, leave it on all the time, no probs. Either yours want charged or you have a defective keyboard
    01-03-13 04:39 PM
    Mine lasts around a month between charges.
    01-03-13 04:44 PM
    Mine gets a charge every few weeks, lasts for an age on a charge.
    01-03-13 06:10 PM
    Just wondering your experiences with battery life on the PB keyboard? I left the switch ON over night, and the battery drained by the morning. I guess even with non use, it still drains if you don't use it? Has this been your experience too?
    The BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard fully-charged and left in the powered-on position, with the BlackBerry PlayBook set to Airplane Mode enabled whenever not in use, seems to last for at least a month with intermittent use of the keyboard and a minimum of 3 weeks with extensive keyboard use. I never power-off the keyboard because my experience with a powered-on/powered-off use pattern seems to drain the battery a bit faster but more importantly from a user perspective the keyboard typically requires a re-pair (not repair) to establish a connection with the tablet via Bluetooth. When always-on at worse the keyboard needs a few keypresses to establish connection to the tablet after disabling Airplane Mode. If you enable and disable Bluetooth explicitly you will likely encounter the connection re-pair issue, however, I have not tested this particular scenario.
    01-03-13 06:25 PM
    Mine was charged once when I first got it months ago and through shear will power of being bold it has never needed recharging ever. Yeah top that.
    01-03-13 06:37 PM
    I've only had mine since Dec 19th, charged it overnight and haven't charged it yet. Been using it everyday since I got it. Never turn it off via off/on switch (only sleep mode)......NO PROBLEMS (knock on wood.....knocking). I will see if it last a month without needing a charge and let you know. Did you charge the OEM PlayBook Bluetooth Mini Keyboard with a OEM Blackberry charger?
    01-03-13 07:06 PM