Anyone here tired of hand oil or leaving prints on their devices screen? I have played with the PlayBook and think fingerprints on the screen is something a lot of people are going to complain about. I was wondering if some of you know of a good solution to this problem?
    02-19-11 05:57 PM
    My only guess would be a cloth to clean the screen or a protector screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 06:13 PM
    Yup a stylus pen. Keep your screen clean.

Amazon.com: Acase Capacitive Stylus Pen Combo for Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Playbook (Jet Black): CTCStore

Anyone here tired of hand oil or leaving prints on their devices screen? I have played with the PlayBook and think fingerprints on the screen is something a lot of people are going to complain about. I was wondering if some of you know of a good solution to this problem?
    02-19-11 08:32 PM
    Where did you play with the PlayBook?
    02-19-11 08:40 PM
    What about one of those screen protectors? Are there ones designed to protect from the oil on our hands.

02-19-11 08:56 PM

Microfiber towel all the way, it literally grabs the oil off as you wipe along the screen. i use it all the time to get my storm2(well, invisihield protector) back to its shiny goodness
    02-19-11 11:50 PM
    Case Mate makes a good screen protector for the Torch etc that keeps fingerprints off. Maybe something similar will be made for the Playbook.
    02-20-11 12:31 AM
    I just keep a microfiber cloth and a spray bottle of eyeglasses cleaner with me and clean it once a day. Storms are sharp looking when clean.

02-20-11 06:00 AM
    They will be plenty of screen protectors less prone to fingerprints! It's the same story as with the iPad.
    02-20-11 06:50 AM
    They will be plenty of screen protectors less prone to fingerprints! It's the same story as with the iPad.
    That's what I was thinking, they are not as bad on the Torch after applying the BodyGuardz.
    02-20-11 07:14 AM
    I just keep a microfiber cloth and a spray bottle of eyeglasses cleaner with me and clean it once a day. Storms are sharp looking when clean.

This is the way I deal with it.
    Good Luck
    02-20-11 09:09 AM
    I just dont like screen protectors thry never apply right and are left with bubbles.
    02-20-11 09:10 AM
    I wipe my 9700 on my shirt once or twice a day.
    02-20-11 09:15 AM
    I wipe my 9700 on my shirt once or twice a day.
    Works on the 9650 too
    02-20-11 03:27 PM
    Be careful doing that. I accidently put a scratch due to some debris on my shirt and was pretty upset about that. Now that I have my torch, I would never clean it with my shirt again unless it's straight out of the drawer and have shaken it off from any particle matter.
    02-20-11 03:30 PM
    So back to another point where have you played with a playbook? Thoughts/opinions ?

02-20-11 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD