Easy, your in Northern Aroostook Regional Airport? Make it a bit harder next time!
    Please try to stay on topic cat!
    Thats your quote from another thread.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 03:57 PM
    Please try to stay on topic cat!
    Thats your quote from another thread.
    The member asked me a question, handbag! I simply answered it!
    08-25-13 04:01 PM
    Ah, so my neck of the woods, huh. Glad to be back but the Colorado neck of the woods was also quite nice if not a bit high after sea level and only 4 or 6,000 feet!
    F2, since you've been away, SOM has been threatening to move out to the West Coast and harass the fine airmen at Edwards AFB! Perhaps I should alert my southern relatives to shore up the fences and defenses along the 42nd parallel? If he sneaks into the Pacific Northwet where it's so green, he will be well camouflaged and we may never get him out of here!
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    08-25-13 08:22 PM
    Easy, your in Northern Aroostook Regional Airport? Make it a bit harder next time!
    There is a needle in the sky here, so you can be sure to get your meds as you fly by. It may be a little rusty since we installed in for a World's Fair 50 years ago, so make sure that you're current on your tetanus shots first. I think it's pretty prescient of us to leave it there just for you. Merican hospitality in action!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 08:31 PM
    F2, since you've been away, SOM has been threatening to move out to the West Coast and harass the fine airmen at Edwards AFB! Perhaps I should alert my southern relatives to shore up the fences and defenses along the 42nd parallel? If he sneaks into the Pacific Northwet where it's so green, he will be well camouflaged and we may never get him out of here!
    Well, the weather might suit him fine but we have basements no cellars so he won't survive long.
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-25-13 10:15 PM
    Well, the weather might suit him fine but we have basements no cellars so he won't survive long.
    But he might fit in a few crawl spaces! Maybe we should encourage him to go visit the Navy in Maryland; he will be closer to England that way too.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 10:34 PM
    No, that would be closer to me.
    With that sense of direction, you don't fly commercial do you? People would often be late.
    sad_old_man and cmdr_dan like this.
    08-26-13 04:30 AM
    No, that would be closer to me.
    With that sense of direction, you don't fly commercial do you? People would often be late.
    You never know where I am dog?
    08-26-13 06:13 AM
    There is a needle in the sky here, so you can be sure to get your meds as you fly by. It may be a little rusty since we installed in for a World's Fair 50 years ago, so make sure that you're current on your tetanus shots first. I think it's pretty prescient of us to leave it there just for you. Merican hospitality in action!
    This one's even easier, your in Detroit! Just too easy!
    08-26-13 06:34 AM
    This one's even easier, your in Detroit! Just too easy!
    Oh great! I would have thought that Origami Browser would have given you the correct answer by now, especially since it helped you with the Black Sheep.... Sorry sir, but Detroit just doesn't fly, and maybe doesn't even roll..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 09:45 AM
    Oh great! I would have thought that Origami Browser would have given you the correct answer by now, especially since it helped you with the Black Sheep.... Sorry sir, but Detroit just doesn't fly, and maybe doesn't even roll..
    Everybody knows detroit doesn't fly or roll, it's just there, and does nothing!
    08-26-13 10:19 AM
    Everybody knows detroit doesn't fly or roll, it's just there, and does nothing!
    It produces your first and second car and maybe the third one soon.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 10:24 AM
    It produces your first and second car and maybe the third one soon.
    Don't care, don't know where it is just guessing!
    08-26-13 10:26 AM
    Don't care, don't know where it is just guessing!
    That's where Government Motors makes the cars you're driving. Maybe you could fly by and pick up a new one; with the city bankrupt, there could be firesale prices there! They got the idea from Thor and Playbooks.....

I can see it now! Free Escalade with every PlayBook purchased! Mail in the registration form and get a BB10 sticker for your PlayBook!
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 01:25 PM
    That's where Government Motors makes the cars you're driving. Maybe you could fly by and pick up a new one; with the city bankrupt, there could be firesale prices there! They got the idea from Thor and Playbooks.....

I can see it now! Free Escalade with every PlayBook purchased! Mail in the registration form and get a BB10 sticker for your PlayBook!
    its buy one get two free.......the sale has been runnin a while now
    cmdr_dan and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 01:47 PM
    its buy one get two free.......the sale has been runnin a while now
    Ok so how come nobody bothered to mention this fact until I had been riding around like a dork in the black bankrupt bus for over a month now???? Huh???? Well I'm waiting?
    08-26-13 03:58 PM
    Ok so how come nobody bothered to mention this fact until I had been riding around like a dork in the black bankrupt bus for over a month now???? Huh???? Well I'm waiting?
    This sale is only available in Detwaa. Some restrictions apply. Check you local listings to see if your locale is detwaa
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 04:04 PM
    This sale is only available in Detwaa. Some restrictions apply. Check you local listings to see if your locale is detwaa
    It's past your sleepy time baby?
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-26-13 04:11 PM
    It's past your sleepy time baby?
    nope..streetlights aren't on yet.........oh wait...they don't turn those on anymore in Detwaa......I'll have to getback to you....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 04:16 PM
    nope..streetlights aren't on yet.........oh wait...they don't turn those on anymore in Detwaa......I'll have to getback to you....
    Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing baby? Some people are not what they appear to be?
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-26-13 04:18 PM
    The smiling assasin is abroad!
    08-26-13 04:19 PM
    The smiling assasin is abroad!
    I thought you were male, not female, according to your screen name!
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    08-26-13 04:40 PM
    note to self........must go read the I love my BB threads...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 05:01 PM
    What dos it matter? It's a baby. Let's not create a gender identity crisis for this baby so early at this stage.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    08-26-13 05:44 PM
    What dos it matter? It's a baby. Let's not create a gender identity crisis for this baby so early at this stage.
    I was quoting SOM's post, not the baby's post. Are you calling SOM a baby to get him wound-up before bedtime?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-26-13 06:08 PM
282 ... 89101112