Shoo! Scat!! A gnome pretending to be the bull dog? Origami ....origami.....origami.....origami.....origami... .origami....origami......origami.....origami.....o rigami....aahhhhh....i feel better now.
    You do know they EAT CATS in China? Mmmmmmmm interesting that!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-16-13 08:38 AM
    What has that got to do with anything you dinosaur!! Origami...origami...origami....trying to get my blood boil stupid old gnome...origami.....origami.....origami.....origam i.......if you refer to Origami as akin to Chinese ...it's Japanese....origami ....origami.....bloody regressive viking........origami ....origami....origami.....I put you on a slow boat to China and learn some culture!! Origami......origami.....origami........aaaahhhh me feel better.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 09:21 AM
    What has that got to do with anything you dinosaur!! Origami...origami...origami....trying to get my blood boil stupid old gnome...origami.....origami.....origami.....origam i.......if you refer to Origami as akin to Chinese ...it's Japanese....origami ....origami.....bloody regressive viking........origami ....origami....origami.....I put you on a slow boat to China and learn some culture!! Origami......origami.....origami........aaaahhhh me feel better.....
    Ok cat sushi cat sushi cat sushi curried cat. I feel better now. Oh wait fried cat, frikase of cat, now that's much better. By the way I looked up these on origami browser by the way?

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano and dphjeff like this.
    08-16-13 10:00 AM
    Apparently they ate all the lions

I am lion, hear me... bark? Chinese zoo accused of fraud after substituting wild animals with less fearsome creatures - Asia - World - The Independent
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-16-13 10:09 AM
    You obviously haven't got a clue where they actually still eat leprechauns, now have you?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-16-13 10:21 AM
    You obviously haven't got a clue where they actually still eat leprechauns, now have you?
    shhhhh......
    08-16-13 10:22 AM
    I heard that!

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    08-16-13 11:13 AM
    Lucky Charms cereal features leprechauns. Maybe we could save the box tops to help SOM send the Cowboy back to jolly old England?
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    08-17-13 12:45 AM
    Silly question, no doubt, and probably just on my end, but does anyone know why Origami password management consequently fails with the Google Account login?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:53 AM
    Just stopping by to say thanks to everyone for the support. I am really glad to know that many PB users are enjoying the browser. This whole thing started as my personal project, and the only reason it came this far is because of the community support. So my sincere appreciation goes to everyone

I will be setting up an official support thread here on the CB forum sometime soon. Once it is ready, I will cordially invite everyone to the thread where we can discuss further development plans for OrigamiBrowser.

Last but not least, thanks to bambinoitaliano for spreading the word. I hope to see you all soon.
    Thanx for this wonderful browser. Please. Could you make it an option so that the scroll pad can be on either sides? It would be wonderful. For people like us that are left handed.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 06:15 AM
    Thanx for this wonderful browser. Please. Could you make it an option so that the scroll pad can be on either sides? It would be wonderful. For people like us that are left handed.
    Left handed eh? Are you a leprechaun by any chance?
    08-17-13 06:33 AM
    Left handed eh? Are you a leprechaun by any chance?
    Warning! Do not toss lucky charm at the gnome! Damn! I did it again!!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    08-17-13 06:52 AM
    Warning! Do not toss lucky charm at the gnome! Damn! I did it again!!
    He used the word gnome again!!!!!!!!!!! You all saw it didn't you.......

Sorry cat, but from now on you may call me whatever you wish to. Your a nice cat and I like you a lot. In fact I've taken you off the list! How about that?

PLEASE NOTE THIS APPLIES TO THE CAT ONLY!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 06:58 AM
    He used the word gnome again!!!!!!!!!!! You all saw it didn't you.......

Sorry cat, but from now on you may call me whatever you wish to. Your a nice cat and I like you a lot. In fact I've taken you off the list! How about that?

PLEASE NOTE THIS APPLIES TO THE CAT ONLY!
    As far as I'm concerned , I'm permenantly on your list. Etched into your brain. So don't even try to erase it!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 09:11 AM
    As far as I'm concerned , I'm permenantly on your list. Etched into your brain. So don't even try to erase it!

Posted via CB10
    But I'm a reformed character you lovely cat you! Now there's gratitude for you and anything you can do, I can do!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 09:14 AM
    But I'm a reformed character you lovely cat you! Now there's gratitude for you and anything you can do, I can do!
    Does that include coughing up fur balls too?
    08-17-13 11:47 AM
    Does that include coughing up fur balls too?
    Don't push it! Your Australian so my new found humanitarian view doesn't extend to people who can walk upside down!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 01:26 PM
    Don't push it! Your Australian so my new found humanitarian view doesn't extend to people who can walk upside down!
    Australian? What makes you think I am Australian? Nothing against anyone's country, but I am not a Crown subject, but rather a citizen of these great United States.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 01:40 PM
    Australian? What makes you think I am Australian? Nothing against anyone's country, but I am not a Crown subject, but rather a citizen of these great United States.
    Only because your holding the map upside down! Ha
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-17-13 01:42 PM
    Only because your holding the map upside down! Ha
    I'm holding it upside down so that you can read it easier! I would be remiss to get you lost in your travels here, especially since you're traveling on my dime, so to speak....

Where I am, you can't go much further north without going into Canada, or much further west without wading into the Pacific Ocean. There are all kinds of beautiful places to see in this part of the country, and you don't have to contend with killer reptiles!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-17-13 02:05 PM
    Hi,
    How to you replace the native browser on the top bar with the new Origami?
    Thanks for your help!

>Great browser. Thanks for the tip. It replaced the native browser on my top bar
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-25-13 01:55 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help!

>Great browser. Thanks for the tip. It replaced the native browser on my top bar
    You can only have six icons on the top bar. Move one of the existing ones onto the main screen and move origami up to the main bar.
    rshew likes this.
    08-25-13 02:01 PM
    I'm holding it upside down so that you can read it easier! I would be remiss to get you lost in your travels here, especially since you're traveling on my dime, so to speak....

Where I am, you can't go much further north without going into Canada, or much further west without wading into the Pacific Ocean. There are all kinds of beautiful places to see in this part of the country, and you don't have to contend with killer reptiles!
    Ah, so my neck of the woods, huh. Glad to be back but the Colorado neck of the woods was also quite nice if not a bit high after sea level and only 4 or 6,000 feet!
    08-25-13 02:20 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help!

CAUTION: read entirely

As suggested, you can move icons around. PRESS and HOLD on any icon and they all start blinking. Now you can move them around or even delete some of them (some are permanent). You can even create FOLDERS by moving one icon on top of another.

CAUTION: Do NOT remove all icons from the top bar (there is a bug and they will all disappear if you move them back - there's a fix but) just don't move them all off at once. You can move them one at a time but replace with a new one before removing them all at once. There are also opportunities to create second and third panes or folders to the right (swipe left from right edge to reveal the second pane)
    rshew likes this.
    08-25-13 02:25 PM

Easy, your in Northern Aroostook Regional Airport? Make it a bit harder next time!
    08-25-13 02:31 PM
282 ... 7891011 ...