Browser is fantastic!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    07-23-13 09:25 AM
    Thanks for heads up. What a cool browser.. fast as hell too. Tks

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 09:36 AM
    super fast the best thing for me is the ease to download videos (one touch) downloading music videos in seconds,no messing with file2hd, great work .many thanks.
    07-23-13 12:33 PM
    BUMP

hasib123 likes this.
    07-23-13 12:40 PM
    Origami is a lot smoother than the stock PB browser and it has gesture control. Thanks OP !!!!!! I am soooo excited; gotta go lick myself
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    07-23-13 04:49 PM
    Thanks OP and Dev! Very much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 05:05 PM
    I've been using this browser for three days and its great. It sucks when I have to go back and use the stock browser. I have downloaded it on all four of my PlayBooks . Thanks
    07-23-13 09:52 PM
    Not sure if this was brought up haven't had the chance to review entire thread. I am able to now watch MLB.TV games using the Origami browser this wasn't available through stock BlackBerry browser on the playbook! Thanks to the developer for an awesome browser! I really hope this remains working good stuff please continue to update a great product this is the type of quality BlackBerry should focus on for whatever products they decide to continue supporting

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 10:36 PM
    Wow what a great browser, this is a true mobile computing browser. Good addition to the playbook, and very satisfied owner.
    Thanks dev for this.
    Indeed! Brought my PlayBook, wireless keyboard, mouse and Origami InCase keyboard stand and protector to work today. Left the Laptop at home. Didn't miss it much.

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-23-13 10:41 PM
    Finally got around to downloading this. Sorry I didn't do it sooner.

This is an awesome piece of work. It's polished, it performs, and it's filled with smart ideas. Like the gestures (I'm practicing them; they take some getting used to but they are actually pretty consistent once you get the hang). LOVE the virtual scrollpad.

VERY nicely done. One of those rare pieces of software that actually improves the value of the entire device.
    07-24-13 02:28 AM
    i am finally enjoying my playbook due to this browser.

please support the independent developer...

https://sites.google.com/site/origamibrowser/
    07-24-13 10:54 AM
    This just brought me back to my PlayBook. Incredible enhancement.

Thanks a million. Can't donate that much but will donate.

Worth everything.
    07-24-13 04:16 PM
    Great browser, thankyou to the developer Shun Yoshida
    07-24-13 05:08 PM
    Just breathed new life into my PlayBook. Awesomesauce.
    07-24-13 05:52 PM
    Great browser. Definitely replaced the stock one on my PlayBook
    07-24-13 05:55 PM
    Finally got around to downloading this. Sorry I didn't do it sooner.

This is an awesome piece of work. It's polished, it performs, and it's filled with smart ideas. Like the gestures (I'm practicing them; they take some getting used to but they are actually pretty consistent once you get the hang). LOVE the virtual scrollpad.

VERY nicely done. One of those rare pieces of software that actually improves the value of the entire device.
    Ditto....
    07-24-13 06:43 PM
    Just found out that read.amazon.com works with Origami. Can't stop the tail wagging thing!!!
    Angus_CB and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    07-24-13 11:08 PM
    Afraid that I have to be the wet blanket here. First off I agree with everything I've read here. This is an awesome browser, as opposed to the original, which is pretty rinky dink. The problem I have, and have not seen anyone else report, is that the browser crashes EVERY time I use it. Mostly this happens with a few tabs open or when I link into a video, but eventually it will crash and I go back to the original.

I'm still running .1314 on my Playbook. Don't know if that matters. Every day I reboot my Playbook and try the Origami browser again, hoping it will work for me as I really do like the interface. So far, no luck.

Anyone else experience the crashing?
    07-25-13 08:01 AM
    Afraid that I have to be the wet blanket here. First off I agree with everything I've read here. This is an awesome browser, as opposed to the original, which is pretty rinky dink. The problem I have, and have not seen anyone else report, is that the browser crashes EVERY time I use it. Mostly this happens with a few tabs open or when I link into a video, but eventually it will crash and I go back to the original.

I'm still running .1314 on my Playbook. Don't know if that matters. Every day I reboot my Playbook and try the Origami browser again, hoping it will work for me as I really do like the interface. So far, no luck.

You could bring it up in the App's forum where Origami is discussed if the developer does not reply here.

May I ask why you are still on an older OS?
    07-25-13 08:56 AM

It seems not to crash on my Playbook, but i will try it out with more tabs open and with some demanding sites.

Update your Playbook to the latest OS, i don't understand people who stay with older versions of the software.
    07-25-13 08:56 AM
    You could bring it up in the App's forum where Origami is discussed if the developer does not reply here.

May I ask why you are still on an older OS?
    [Update your Playbook to the latest OS, i don't understand people who stay with older versions of the software.]

Well, I've been a Playbook owner since day one and almost every single update I've installed has made my Playbook run worse. I'm afraid I'll lose the functionality I have now if I take the final update (buggy, glitchy operation, bridge functionality).

I have never owned any other tablet, but being a Playbook user has been both enjoyable and frustrating at the same time. I have always seen the potential but sadly it will never be realized. I'm just trying to hang on to what I've got.
    07-25-13 09:22 AM
    [Update your Playbook to the latest OS, i don't understand people who stay with older versions of the software.]

Well, I've been a Playbook owner since day one and almost every single update I've installed has made my Playbook run worse. I'm afraid I'll lose the functionality I have now if I take the final update (buggy, glitchy operation, bridge functionality).

I have never owned any other tablet, but being a Playbook user has been both enjoyable and frustrating at the same time. I have always seen the potential but sadly it will never be realized. I'm just trying to hang on to what I've got.
    My Playbook runs just fine with the latest ( and last ? ) OS, i would advise you to update yours.
    07-25-13 09:32 AM

i did have it crash a couple of times, usually i left it for too long inactive. having said that, there's no way i go back ti stock browser. Heck! i have not use the fast browser either.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:42 AM

Fair enough. I have always felt that UPDATES should be able to be rolled back or removed back to the prior state. Not only for the PB but for other devices where you are stuck when you "upgrade" and find something is not quite up to snuff.
    07-25-13 09:57 AM
    Woo Hoo! This is fan-freaking-tastic. Just made my donation. Urge everyone else to do the same.
    07-25-13 10:03 AM
282 ... 34567 ...