It is just perfect. So intuitive and fast. I love the scrolling mini-pad idea. The whole browser is amazing, worth paying for.
    07-21-13 03:26 AM
    Thank you donating now.

Posted via CB10
    I want the dev to continue improve on the browser and encourage others to donate too. I did my part as well. Some of us were really vocal about the non update from BB, supporting dev like Shun Yoshida also speaks volume. What ever you can part with, a dollar or two by everyone in here would send a message to him that there are interest still in playbook apps and games.
    domex, sparrow300 and latarnik like this.
    07-21-13 07:21 AM
    I want the dev to continue improve on the browser and encourage others to donate too. I did my part as well. Some of us were really vocal about the non update from BB, supporting dev like Shun Yoshida also speaks volume. What ever you can part with, a dollar or two by everyone in here would send a message to him that there are interest still in playbook apps and games.
    Last edited by hasib123; 07-22-13 at 08:13 AM.
    07-21-13 09:13 AM
    I totally agree with you. One american dollar adds up quickly. Dusting off playbook and Charging my playbook up to download it.
    07-21-13 09:15 AM
    Great browser. Seems to have given my pb a new lease of life. Cant wok out how to turn the booster off though. Every time i go back in java script and flash are disabled. Anyone? Or am i best off turning them off anyway?
    07-21-13 09:34 AM
    Great browser. Seems to have given my pb a new lease of life. Cant wok out how to turn the booster off though. Every time i go back in java script and flash are disabled. Anyone? Or am i best off turning them off anyway?
    The menu items in config (three bars upper right corner) are activated if blue bar is underneath. So just tap booster and the blue bar will go off and it will flash a message that booster is off.
    07-21-13 09:52 AM
    Wow what a great browser, this is a true mobile computing browser. Good addition to the playbook, and very satisfied owner.
    Thanks dev for this.
    07-21-13 10:53 AM
    Love this browser!
    07-21-13 11:00 AM
    I can't believe an amazing browser like this is free!!!!

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    07-21-13 11:14 AM
    Wow thanks for this great browser. The fact that it is free makes it amazing. I just donated. Couldn't let this kind of effort go unnoticed. I am a daily playbook user and don't mind paying or donating for continued playbook development of apps due to the unfortunate news (won't go into detail "no bb10 *cough*) but apps like this keeps the playbook alive. Looking forward to future development. Thanks again *thumbs up*
    domex likes this.
    07-21-13 11:35 AM
    The menu items in config (three bars upper right corner) are activated if blue bar is underneath. So just tap booster and the blue bar will go off and it will flash a message that booster is off.
    Hi. I turned the booster off and in the options screen its showig the box with them disabled. Strange. Will keep at it.
    07-21-13 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the update. Never tried the Origami browser but given the reviews and what I've read, it sounds rather enticing.
    07-21-13 12:20 PM
    Hi. I turned the booster off and in the options screen its showig the box with them disabled. Strange. Will keep at it.
    Forget it. I am a dingbat. That is obviously the settings for whwn booster is on. Thanls for the help. I feel like a fool.
    07-21-13 12:22 PM
    I agree 100 percent, I had to do part by donating, I could not keep on enjoying this browser,with out showing my appreciation. keep up the good work dev

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 12:49 PM
    I've just downloaded it and it looks nice and promising. Also is a bit faster than the original browser!! cool
    Thank a lot!!
    07-21-13 01:28 PM
    Great browser!!! Definitely got to donate to the development. It's worth every dime.
    07-21-13 02:00 PM
    Great gift for us Playbook users. Amazing Browser!!!
    Thank you and heading over to make a donation.

Proud of owner of Z10, Q10 (work), and 32g Playbook.
    07-21-13 02:28 PM
    Great! Always liked the original browser but this seems to be even better. Made a folder called browsers and put them both in it at the top of playbook screen. I wonder if there is a way of updating the playbook hardware and then adding OS 10.2. That would be fantastic.
    07-21-13 02:32 PM
    Have a problem with ebay. Not sure if its me or the browser. Will keep trying. Definatly a work of genius though. Cant believe how much better it is that tje standard one. The touchbox thing is so great. Putting some money in the pot.
    07-21-13 02:41 PM
    I've donated too. The dev deserves it. What a fantastic browser. Love to see some other projects. Rare that first releases are this polished and usable. Look forward to future improvements.
    07-21-13 03:04 PM
    Just to let you know, if you read the thread in the apps section for this app, you will see that many people stated they would pay for this app, the dev refused to charge for it and so went for donation ware instead.

To all of those who are considering donating, just do it. Not many guys around like this.
    Creaulx likes this.
    07-21-13 04:11 PM
    Heading to BB World now to pick it up on both my Playbooks. Thanks to the dev and thanks for the heads up post!
    07-21-13 08:05 PM
    Heading to BB World now to pick it up on both my Playbooks. Thanks to the dev and thanks for the heads up post!
    So what do ya think?? improvement over the default browser right??
    07-21-13 08:10 PM
    It truly runs circles around the default browser. This is how a full-featured tablet should work... smooth and fast. I love the scroll button, and the gestures, and am still exploring everything else. Speed scrolling past the side column of ads is such a great idea because it was near impossible not to open one of them before.

The developer did a superb job with the Origami Browser, and I am very disappointed that BlackBerry did not make the same effort to bring the PlayBook experience up to the same level. Well done!!!
    FF22, latarnik and Creaulx like this.
    07-21-13 11:08 PM
    I hope this developer continues to develop for BlackBerry and branches into BB10
    07-21-13 11:38 PM
282 12345 ...