We have 5 functioning babies around the house, all with epub reader, kalemsoft and stacked with movies and music. Web browser still works fine and I love my international snooker as best game ever.

OK I am a fanboy with 2 passports, Q10 and curve, but hey, streaming watching movies from my laptop downstairs is still cool, never mind travelling size. Magnetic Dockers still perfect. Only issue was the HDMI port failed on a few so if no streaming then a challenge. Otherwise works perfectly with tv.

PB still rocks for me Long Live PB!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 11:14 AM
    We have 5 functioning babies around the house, all with epub reader, kalemsoft and stacked with movies and music. Web browser still works fine and I love my international snooker as best game ever.

OK I am a fanboy with 2 passports, Q10 and curve, but hey, streaming watching movies from my laptop downstairs is still cool, never mind travelling size. Magnetic Dockers still perfect. Only issue was the HDMI port failed on a few so if no streaming then a challenge. Otherwise works perfectly with tv.

PB still rocks for me Long Live PB!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Watching Video is mainly what my PB was used for... would love to get that sound in another device.
    Gar3848 likes this.
    10-13-16 11:54 AM