Does anyone else find this annoying? The little email alert (yellow folder) pops up and you press it and then - another dialogue box opens that says "tap here to open" - totally redundant. If there ever is an OS upgrade please RIM, get rid of that extra step.
    madman0141 likes this.
    06-29-12 02:50 PM
    I totally agree with that one!
    06-29-12 03:27 PM
    I find it incredibly annoying. If it's going to be a two-step process, then give me a preview of the first three or four emails (sender, subject, one or two lines of text) and let me go right to one of them by tapping on it or clear the notification by hitting the X. Otherwise, just open Messages when I tap on the notification icon. Preferably, they'd let you choose either way.
    06-29-12 03:39 PM
    That would be intended to those users who loves pushing "notification" messages but not really into the message's content itself...

I thought, I'm the only one noticed that redundancy...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    06-29-12 03:47 PM
    Yeah it makes me mad, more now because BB10 is delayed. Redundancies make me mad too.
    06-29-12 05:50 PM
    I remember a survey in which they asked how it should function. I think the options were message preview or dialog box. I don't remember an option for going right to the app with one press. Anyone else remember the options?

I don't mind an extra press. When you have multiple notifications up there it prevents a wrong tap.
    06-29-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD