When did all this anarchy thingy happen then eh see? Woz I away somewhere?

It would also appear that to get any practical use out of this website anymore you need bb10. Is that a gentle hint I wonder?

Posted via CB10
    You were probably at your favourite pub in Merry Olde England where you spent much of your time when not in the cellar at home. I realise pushing the wheel barrow containing your "mobile computing experience" takes a toll on your sanity.
    castoridae likes this.
    03-01-14 11:15 AM
    I see you tried to summon me earlier.
    One question - not a solution, but a merely a question: does the situation improve any, when using the mobile style Crackberry has on offer (scroll down to the box "-- Crackberry 2013", where you can choose a style)?
    Nope, nope, nope and nope! On the bright side it works perfectly with cb10 but the playbook........oh never mind I guess you already know that?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 03:27 PM
    Nope, nope, nope and nope! On the bright side it works perfectly with cb10 but the playbook........oh never mind I guess you already know that?
    Phew, glad I didn't pose it as a possible solution this time...
    03-01-14 03:38 PM
    I noticed CrackBerry is almost unusable on the PlayBook. I wonder if they messed something up in the forum code when they added the new Z3 and Q20 forums?

I made a post in the CrackBerry site help forum, but there hasn't been any reply from the CrackBerry staff.

Posted via CB10
    I give up!! I can only a cess sites from response links in my email - I can't open new threads.
    My life is over now I'm going to have to get off the couch and go outside
    Is it just my playbook or is there a problem with this site.-sleepy-bunny5.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-01-14 03:53 PM
    miss_morgana , is that you?
    03-01-14 03:57 PM
    I give up!! I can only a cess sites from response links in my email - I can't open new threads.
    My life is over now I'm going to have to get off the couch and go outside
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleepy bunny5.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	167.2 KB 
ID:	252013
    For some reason I thought of Sad Old Man when I saw that picture.
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    03-01-14 04:16 PM
    To login and post this simple thread has now taken me 20mins!!!!!!! Is it just me or is there a problem?
    It's the Site! Lucky you. It will take me 20 minutes to post back to back comments here. It took me a few days to finally log in. When it does, the touch sensitivity is almost non existence. Even the keyboard is lagging behind. A single post become a double post. When you delete one, both post were gone.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 12:36 AM
    I can no longer log on to Crackbery with my Playbook when using Origami, the log on page just won't load. And when I log on from my desktop, I am bombarded with tracking cookies from Crackberry and Mobilenations. I have just deleted 13 of them, picked up in the few minutes since logging on and only visiting a few topics. When I ran SuperAntiSpyware last night on the desktop, it detected 20+ tracking cookies from Crackberry, compared with just 3 from Google !
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 04:24 AM
    Friendly suggestion: you all might want to add your complaints to this thread in the Crackberry help forum. As apparently only one person seems to have posted his woes there, the team might not be aware of the true extent of the problem..
    dc scotland likes this.
    03-02-14 05:13 AM
    Friendly suggestion: you all might want to add your complaints to this thread in the Crackberry help forum. As apparently only one person seems to have posted his woes there, the team might not be aware of the true extent of the problem..
    Why? Are you intimating that they actually care? Behave yourself moderadiator! They only pay attention to trivial things like me saying something truthful and some dweeb getting upset so I get banned. Anything else, constructive or meaningful or helpful is ignored! Even you should know that!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:03 AM
    It's the Site! Lucky you. It will take me 20 minutes to post back to back comments here. It took me a few days to finally log in. When it does, the touch sensitivity is almost non existence. Even the keyboard is lagging behind. A single post become a double post. When you delete one, both post were gone.
    Oh sh1t the cats out on parole again!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:04 AM
    Why? Are you intimating that they actually care? Behave yourself moderadiator! They only pay attention to trivial things like me saying something truthful and some dweeb getting upset so I get banned. Anything else, constructive or meaningful or helpful is ignored! Even you should know that
    I'm not "intimating" anything. They might not care, like you state, but they are the only ones who can fix this and who must know that this isn't an incidental problem. Ah well, it's like talking to a wall...
    03-02-14 09:16 AM
    fix the damn problem CB and stop with the damn pop up adds, geessss
    03-02-14 09:27 AM
    fix the damn problem CB and stop with the damn pop up adds, geessss
    Ever seen the film "villiage of the dambed"? That's us!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    03-02-14 10:23 AM
    I cannot even open the Origami browser.

WTF
    03-02-14 10:36 AM
    Ya it is so F'ed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrackBerry are you THERE????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

Open your eyes and read,
    castoridae likes this.
    03-02-14 10:38 AM
    Hope they are not all "apping" on their iPhoneys
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 10:43 AM
    Ever seen the film "villiage of the dambed"? That's us!

Posted via CB10
    Then why can't we control the site with our minds ?? !
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 11:17 AM
    Then why can't we control the site with our minds ?? !
    YOU HAVE A MIND? Oh I wants one of those thingys I does..... amazon here I comes......... what department is they in then?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 01:23 PM
    YOU HAVE A MIND? Oh I wants one of those thingys I does..... amazon here I comes......... what department is they in then?

Posted via CB10
    Android

Look under tablets that do what they should. Stick a Chromecast in your cart as well, you'll be glad you did
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 01:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, we can control CB with our minds just do this:

Is it just my playbook or is there a problem with this site.-air_20140302_00001.jpg

To learn how, here's the place on Amazon:
    Is it just my playbook or is there a problem with this site.-air_20140302_00002.jpg
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 02:49 PM
    Yes, we can control CB with our minds just do this:

Name:	AIR_20140302_00001.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	252239

To learn how, here's the place on Amazon:

Name:	AIR_20140302_00002.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	252240
    But I is not able to read see eh?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 03:06 PM
    But I is not able to read see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Yes! An dat right dere is the beauty, see, eh cause ya just hav ta watch em, not tryin or havin to read wif dem moven pictures
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-02-14 03:37 PM
    Wees all doomed, all doomed I tells ya!

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-03-14 08:04 AM
    This is what I feel like each time I go to CB from PlayBook:

03-03-14 02:44 PM
93 1234