S_O_M it def isn't your playbook, it's the crackberry website, its constantly causing IE11 to freeze or even crash and too many times the back button stops working... CB is getting annoying to navigate here.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    02-26-14 12:35 AM
    well my playbook got slow too, or maybe it just feels like that cause my z10 is faster...
    02-26-14 12:43 AM
    Heathens.......all heathens I tells you see..........i is just unwanted, unloved, underpaid, underprivileged, undernourished and over ear or there or wherever her majesty's US government decide they wants me see eh?

Posted via CB10
    For a Brit your grasp of history is appalling. The USA is not part of the British Commonwealth; the history books can fill in the details. Her Majesty's US Government? The Queen should order you incarcerated in the penal colony called Australia. Oh SOM! ;-)

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-26-14 03:58 AM
    For a Brit your grasp of history is appalling. The USA is not part of the British Commonwealth; the history books can fill in the details. Her Majesty's US Government? The Queen should order you incarcerated in the penal colony called Australia. Oh SOM! ;-)

When did all this anarchy thingy happen then eh see? Woz I away somewhere?

It would also appear that to get any practical use out of this website anymore you need bb10. Is that a gentle hint I wonder?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    02-26-14 07:22 AM
    I wonder if the problem with this site is the delays caused by waiting for responses from the multitude of ad servers that have to display their wares before we are allowed to see any meaningful content?
    castoridae likes this.
    02-26-14 07:36 AM
    S_O_M it def isn't your playbook, it's the crackberry website, its constantly causing IE11 to freeze or even crash and too many times the back button stops working... CB is getting annoying to navigate here.
    ditto...
    02-26-14 08:03 AM

oranges anyone???
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    02-26-14 08:03 AM
    oranges anyone???
    Bread fruit silly sailor?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    02-26-14 09:01 AM
    Is it not ironic that I can access the PlayBook forum when using a bb10 device? Is someone saying the PlayBook needs bb10 to access it's own forum?

Posted via CB10
    castoridae likes this.
    02-26-14 10:57 AM
    Cummon you edificated Sofistkated moderadiator, uses your powers and sorts it out see eh?

http://forums.mobilenations.com/memb...azi-blue-4462/

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 01:07 PM
    I wonder if the problem with this site is the delays caused by waiting for responses from the multitude of ad servers that have to display their wares before we are allowed to see any meaningful content?
    Exactly this^^^
    castoridae likes this.
    02-26-14 02:18 PM
    I noticed CrackBerry is almost unusable on the PlayBook. I wonder if they messed something up in the forum code when they added the new Z3 and Q20 forums?

I made a post in the CrackBerry site help forum, but there hasn't been any reply from the CrackBerry staff.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 05:36 AM
    I don't like CrackBerry's forum experience on any platform. I love the content, but not the layout.

On PB - it is unbearable.
    castoridae likes this.
    02-27-14 09:46 AM
    I noticed CrackBerry is almost unusable on the PlayBook. I wonder if they messed something up in the forum code when they added the new Z3 and Q20 forums?

I made a post in the CrackBerry site help forum, but there hasn't been any reply from the CrackBerry staff.

Posted via CB10
    Just like Blackberry's approach to us pb owners then?

Posted via CB10
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    02-27-14 11:17 AM
    Yeah... I have stopped trying to read the forums on my PlayBook. It is an exercise in futility. I use my apps on my iPad to access the CrackBerry and Smartwatch Fans forums.

Sent from my iPad or BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    Main Devices: 64 GB WiFi BlackBerry PlayBook | 64 GB LTE iPad Mini
    02-27-14 11:21 AM
    Yeah... I have stopped trying to read the forums on my PlayBook. It is an exercise in futility. I use my apps on my iPad to access the CrackBerry and Smartwatch Fans forums.

Sent from my iPad or BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    Main Devices: 64 GB WiFi BlackBerry PlayBook | 64 GB LTE iPad Mini
    Thing is how many pb owners can't get help because they can't access the site on their pb to get help? If they can't access the site on their pb then why should they try Crackberry to get help with their Samsung phone? Just go to a website that works!

Posted via CB10
    Cafeina likes this.
    02-27-14 11:28 AM
    Thing is how many pb owners can't get help because they can't access the site on their pb to get help? If they can't access the site on their pb then why should they try Crackberry to get help with their Samsung phone? Just go to a website that works!

Posted via CB10
    Wot?
    castoridae likes this.
    02-27-14 01:37 PM
    crackberry.com 'optimised for BB10 and xxxx the rest of you'
    02-27-14 01:49 PM
    crackberry.com 'optimised for BB10 and xxxx the rest of you'
    Charming........do you do private functions by any chance?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 01:21 PM
    Best way to view CrackBerry in my opinion is from a Desktop running Chrome with the AdBlock plugin installed. It's blocking 6 items on the landing page and 5 in the forums. The PB just can't handle it.

Frankly, I love the community and content - but, I am not a fan of the site layout and it's just insane how much crud they're throwing at us...

The answer to your question in the Thread Subject: BOTH.
    02-28-14 01:27 PM
    Best way to view CrackBerry in my opinion is from a Desktop running Chrome with the AdBlock plugin installed. It's blocking 6 items on the landing page and 5 in the forums. The PB just can't handle it.

Frankly, I love the community and content - but, I am not a fan of the site layout and it's just insane how much crud they're throwing at us...

The answer to your question in the Thread Subject: BOTH.
    They are doing it on purpose. The annoying shop CB ad keeps intermittently coming back on the right side so I have to close the damn thing again. Spamming their shop at us.
    Dim-Ize likes this.
    02-28-14 01:35 PM
    They are doing it on purpose. The annoying shop CB ad keeps intermittently coming back on the right side so I have to close the damn thing again. Spamming their shop at us.
    LOL, I know. I admit, I still try and login with my PlayBook at night. I use my PB for three things: 1) browsing in bed at night, reading my Bible, and using SplashTop to login to my machine in the other room.

Here's the bane of my PB experience on CB:Is it just my playbook or is there a problem with this site.-capture.jpg
    kbz1960 and Cafeina like this.
    02-28-14 01:53 PM
    I take it we are the forgotten many then? Strange how the powers that be remain silent regarding our issues?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 09:07 AM
    Cummon you edificated Sofistkated moderadiator, uses your powers and sorts it out see eh?

Mobile Nations Forums
    I see you tried to summon me earlier.
    One question - not a solution, but a merely a question: does the situation improve any, when using the mobile style Crackberry has on offer (scroll down to the box "-- Crackberry 2013", where you can choose a style)?
    03-01-14 09:34 AM
    The slow loading and proliferation of adds on the Crackberry app is why I use the Android version mostly.
    03-01-14 09:47 AM
93 1234