To login and post this simple thread has now taken me 20mins!!!!!!! Is it just me or is there a problem?
    Carl Estes, castoridae and Cynycl like this.
    02-25-14 12:52 PM
    To login and post this simple thread has now taken me 20mins!!!!!!! Is it just me or is there a problem?
    You really need to ask????

Of course it's you, or your playbook, or the fact that you start a thread and for the first couple of thousand posts everything if fine and dandy and then it all goes to hell.

If you were a modifierater person, you'd limit your access too
    02-25-14 01:03 PM
    Both......

c
    Cynycl and kbz1960 like this.
    02-25-14 01:03 PM
    Sob sob nobodyone likses meess any mores see........sob sob sob........

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 01:08 PM
    For once it's not you - I thought my 'neighbourhood' internet was just really busy, cause I've been having the same problem on here since last night
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and kbz1960 like this.
    02-25-14 01:09 PM
    Crackberry site always had issues on PB....

Go figure...

c
    02-25-14 01:15 PM
    Sob sob nobodyone likses meess any mores see........sob sob sob........

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I haven't heard that for a while...almost made me cry...NOT!
    02-25-14 01:54 PM
    Heathens.......all heathens I tells you see..........i is just unwanted, unloved, underpaid, underprivileged, undernourished and over ear or there or wherever her majesty's US government decide they wants me see eh?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 02:00 PM
    Heathens.......all heathens I tells you see..........i is just unwanted, unloved, underpaid, underprivileged, undernourished and over ear or there or wherever her majesty's US government decide they wants me see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Gees, you're kinda like woody woodpecker ain'tcha - bopping all over dees freds... You're here, you're there an there, an there...
    02-25-14 02:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Could be worse, The Queen Mother and all her majesty could open it up to a vote and then we could get to suggest where yooze should be shipped off to next.

How do you feel about Sochi for six or so months?
    02-25-14 02:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    Let's go the other way...over dramatic, over indulgent, over intoxicated, over the top, over the hill, over the rainbow...
    02-25-14 02:28 PM
    Could be worse, The Queen Mother and all her majesty could open it up to a vote and then we could get to suggest where yooze should be shipped off to next.

How do you feel about Sochi for six or so months?
    Let us know how "the tea" comes out, er, looks like........

c
    02-25-14 02:29 PM
    Makes you wonder by how much he beat his previous record time
    02-25-14 02:31 PM
    Gees, you're kinda like woody woodpecker ain'tcha - bopping all over dees freds... You're here, you're there an there, an there...
    I luv WW!
    02-25-14 02:31 PM
    I luv WW!
    One of the Best/Funniest cartoons I ever saw:
    Looney Tunes - Scaredy Cat

It's in french, couldn't find english, but it is the whole thing. Im sure you remember this one..

c
    02-25-14 02:39 PM
    One of the Best/Funniest cartoons I ever saw:
    Looney Tunes - Scaredy Cat

It's in french, couldn't find english, but it is the whole thing. Im sure you remember this one..

c
    well that flashback to mandatory grade 7 French class wasn't necessary.

Attached Thumbnails Is it just my playbook or is there a problem with this site.-untitled.png  
    02-25-14 03:06 PM
    well that flashback to mandatory grade 7 French class wasn't necessary.

But you be Eesturn Kanaidun, you all speak French.....
    Don't you?

c
    02-25-14 03:33 PM
    Don't you?

c
    Huh? Eh?

Non
    02-25-14 03:44 PM
    Huh? Eh?

Non
    Oui

period

c
    kbz1960 and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    02-25-14 03:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Are you a playbook?
    02-25-14 03:53 PM
    Don't you?

c
    5) Its in ENGLISH
    7) I understand why you would think otherwise, given the volume
    9) turn the volume way up
    10) I only took French one year and probably failed cause:
    14) its in ENGLISH
    3) please don't make me look at this stuff when I'm scarfing down food, because it goes up my nose when I laugh at it a d that really hurrs alot
    6) I. Put these in a nice orderly manner, just in case SOM bops over to read it, so please don't mix them up.
    02-25-14 04:14 PM
    I've noticed that my PlayBook isn't working as well as it used to for quite a few sites nowadays. It used to work as well as a desktop for all of the sites that I frequent.
    02-25-14 04:57 PM
    5) Its in ENGLISH
    7) I understand why you would think otherwise, given the volume
    9) turn the volume way up
    10) I only took French one year and probably failed cause:
    14) its in ENGLISH
    3) please don't make me look at this stuff when I'm scarfing down food, because it goes up my nose when I laugh at it a d that really hurrs alot
    6) I. Put these in a nice orderly manner, just in case SOM bops over to read it, so please don't mix them up.
    Great now I've got to deal with the flashbacks to engeliesh class. Thanks for that
    02-25-14 04:58 PM
    I've noticed that my PlayBook isn't working as well as it used to for quite a few sites nowadays. It used to work as well as a desktop for all of the sites that I frequent.
    Yep. You can try origami browser or another and see if that helps ya. I always like to have flash and Java script on when surfing on here which makes it a sloooooow experience.
    Gooseberry Falls and Cafeina like this.
    02-25-14 05:07 PM
    This did happen to me today too.
    02-25-14 05:16 PM
93 123 ...