I've upgraded to os 2.0 and im simply loving it ! the new apps the new appworld storefront also i have a blackberry torch 9850 that runs 7.1 . I am crazy about the blackberry bridge and my ability to pair my phone's browser and surf the web on my playbook anywhere! Thats the coolest thing for me!
    KOOLWATER likes this.
    02-22-12 04:36 PM
    Welcome! To be able to browse on-the-go using your BB's data plan is without a doubt the best for me too. I would typically browse blogs/forums during my commute on my BB, though now enjoy the bigger screen on the PB.
    02-22-12 04:38 PM
    Love PlayBook as well! 2.0 is amazing, Great job RIM!
    02-22-12 05:59 PM
    You are entitled to your opinions and nothing you say is incorrect but the fact is it is mediocre at best. It is not even in the league of a Ipad 2 or asus transformer, I would have ordered a prime if I could afford it.
    02-22-12 06:04 PM
    And you are entitled to yours, but forgive us if we don't agree with you.
    02-22-12 06:12 PM
    You are entitled to your opinions and nothing you say is incorrect but the fact is it is mediocre at best. It is not even in the league of a Ipad 2 or asus transformer, I would have ordered a prime if I could afford it.
    I couldn't disagree more. There is no better tablet currently on the market in my opinion. That is due in part to the fantastic hardware and that no other tablet has QNX.
    02-22-12 06:15 PM
    it's really awesome indeed, i'm still setting up and playing with my playbook right now!
    02-22-12 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD