My hope was that audioboost were available for all languages/countries. But it's as before, only English/US, not avaliable for German/Germany.
    julio1925 likes this.
    02-14-13 04:52 AM
    My hope was that audioboost were available for all languages/countries. But it's as before, only English/US, not avaliable for German/Germany.

Hallu und guten Tag! Du muss einfach nach einem Proxy schauen und den dann einstellen. War mein Deutsch gut?
    02-14-13 05:23 AM
    Browser is much more responsive and no dreaded keyboard lag yet.
    Try leaving a comment on BerryReview and tell me what happens...

Have you seen Beyond the Sea with Kevin Spacey, and if so, what did you think?
    The movie didn't try to tell Darin's tale verbatim, "memories are like moon beams"... That said, Spacey could pull a nice impersonation (he even sings like the guy) and I found the movie to be entertaining, even if not 100% fact. But hey, "as long as he's singing"...
    02-14-13 05:46 AM
    The movie didn't try to tell Darin's tale verbatim, "memories are like moon beams"... That said, Spacey could pull a nice impersonation (he even sings like the guy) and I found the movie to be entertaining, even if not 100% fact. But hey, "as long as he's singing"...
    Well many of these biopics are somewhat more docu-drama than true documentary or biography as such - so no true surprise, there.

I thought Spacey played the part excellently - almost like he was meant to (a bit like him playing Lester Burnham in American Beauty), and as you say - especially the singing. You could tell it was a part he'd wanted to play and campaigned for.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-14-13 06:02 AM
    I am downloading the update right now. I am happy there is an update. Although there may not be major changes or fixes at this point, I do think the update shows us that there is a committment to our Playbooks and it is to let us know we are not forgotten until we eventually get BB10. Playbook Love on Valentines's Day!!
    slparry, diegonei, RJB55 and 2 others like this.
    02-14-13 06:03 AM
    Hallu und guten Tag! Du muss einfach nach einem Proxy schauen und den dann einstellen. War mein Deutsch gut?
    That German ref in the Madrid-United game was absolute ****e.
    Jonathan-Archer likes this.
    02-14-13 06:11 AM
    Anyone noticed that after updating to .1526, whenever charging, its get hot, specially the lower part near the micro-usb port. I dont think it gets this hot before the update.
    02-14-13 06:17 AM
    Anyone noticed that after updating to .1526, whenever charging, its get hot, specially the lower part near the micro-usb port. I dont think it gets this hot before the update.
    Mine used to do this. The last update seemed to resolve the issue. This update did not bring the problem back for me as I can tell.

Dangit. Still conflicting with my office WEP encrypted WiFi network. I was hoping they'd have resolved the issues with that.
    02-14-13 06:21 AM
    Mines charging off my laptop USB without whinging that it is unable to charge from the power source etc
    02-14-13 06:22 AM
    Okay. Getting a little weirder. Walked my Torch to another part of the building that would associate me to the network and connected. That was out of range of my PlayBook's WiFi. Came back and... now my PlayBook is associated as well.

Or so it thinks. Despite displaying a solid connection to the network, it's unable to resolve any host names. So still not working properly.

Bridge is weird. Honestly.
    02-14-13 06:35 AM
    Your reply should read: "Hallo und guten Tag! Du musst ..." The reminder was OK.
    Are you sure the German option menu for sounds does change when I select German/Germany and use a proxy for my internet connection? I cannot imagine!

Regards
    Burkhard
    Last edited by Burkhard Schultheis; 02-14-13 at 07:04 AM.
    02-14-13 06:42 AM
    I still have not received any update yet on rogers with the LTE version, did anyone get an update for the LTE version ???
    02-14-13 08:13 AM
    Hi All
    Have just downloaded the latest update for PLaybook... Went to bridge to my Z10 and it is still just displaying the Readme file after the Z10 and Playbook are bridged. Am I doing something wrong... Thought we were supposed to now get a few features on Bridge and Z10???
    I would appreciate if you or someone could post the contents of that README file. I'm curious and others may be, too, about what it says. Thanks.
    02-14-13 08:18 AM
    Try leaving a comment on BerryReview and tell me what happens...

Bobby Darin attended my High School in Da Bronx! But before I was there!
    02-14-13 08:22 AM
    Still can't see the labels in my gmail account!
    02-14-13 10:26 AM
    I find no difference about the heating, it heats up just as it used to. What I noticed is, it no longer gives warnings about failing to charge when plugged to a PC.

Heh. Funny. I didn't know there were Darin fans in here. That said: Somewhere, across the sea, it's there, waiting for me.... And in about 15 days, I get my Z10.
    02-14-13 02:56 PM
    updating now! was a bit lazy to plug it in to charge to start the update lol...I blame it on my Z10
    02-14-13 03:40 PM
    Anyone on rogers with a LTE version get an update yet?
    02-14-13 04:48 PM
    I find no difference about the heating, it heats up just as it used to. What I noticed is, it no longer gives warnings about failing to charge when plugged to a PC.

Heh. Funny. I didn't know there were Darin fans in here. That said: Somewhere, across the sea, it's there, waiting for me.... And in about 15 days, I get my Z10.
    What's not to love about Bobby Darin?

Anybody involved in extending the legend that is Mack the Knife has reserved their place in greatness.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-14-13 05:24 PM
    I've been looking through the thread, to say, basically, me, too. The upgrade started at 133MB, then after it installed, it went back for 406MB, which is still downloading as I type this. Hopefully this will be a good thing.
    I had the same thing i was downloading at Culver's; the download canceled and went from 133MB to 406MB
    Not sure why either, CB forums do load faster.
    02-14-13 08:23 PM
    Anyone on rogers with a LTE version get an update yet?
    LTE updates for the playbook have to be approved through the carrier after testing. So if and when a update is released it will be a while before the LTE version is out.
    xamdam likes this.
    02-14-13 11:46 PM
    That's almost certainly going to be down to licensing. And if they didn't at launch, not sure why that would change?

Is there any suggestion that AC3 audio will suddenly become support at some point?
    BlackBerry finally managed to get a deal with Dolby and they licensed it for BB10 (wich is QNX just as the Tablet OS), so we now have a real possibility of seeing it on the PB.
    carlyincanada, xamdam and newbiee like this.
    02-15-13 06:26 AM
    CalcDav for Yahoo is working! I can see my calendar on my playbook! YAY!!!!!
    For me this is a score for the Z10/PB combo.
    xamdam likes this.
    02-15-13 06:35 AM
    What's not to love about Bobby Darin?

Anybody involved in extending the legend that is Mack the Knife has reserved their place in greatness.
    You seriously worry me! Give me my brown paper bag back!
    02-15-13 07:50 AM
    You seriously worry me! Give me my brown paper bag back!
    Probably unrecognised because of what he touts, but Cowell mostly spills the truth. And he had it right: best... song... ever!
    02-15-13 08:09 AM
211 ... 56789