So i finally bought a playbook and what can i say except its simply amazing! I wonder why people bash it so much but it is sufficient for my needs and i really like it. Using the bridge app on my 9700 and it really is seamless. Btw writing this on my playbook!!
    01-27-12 05:07 AM
    Agree...picked up 16GB in the pre xmas price cut and not regretted it for a minute
    Bisboxer likes this.
    01-27-12 06:47 AM
    So i finally bought a playbook and what can i say except its simply amazing! I wonder why people bash it so much but it is sufficient for my needs and i really like it. Using the bridge app on my 9700 and it really is seamless. Btw writing this on my playbook!!
    Great first post, which is a rarity in these parts, since there seems to be an overwhelming number of newbies who's first post immediately goes to how the PB is less then their beloved iPads, 'rrhoids, Kindles, etc, ad nauseum.

Welcome aboard.
    01-27-12 06:51 AM
    Let me guess you were more excited than a sugared up 10 year old at a sleepover when you first used your PB... Any ways that's they way I felt... Welcome!!!! :-)
    01-27-12 07:03 AM
    I picked up a PB this year also and I love it! You will not be disappointed.

Unfortunately the "Haters" will arrive in .........10,9, 8, 7,.............
    01-27-12 07:15 AM
    PB simply awesome .
    01-27-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD