BlackBerry Plans to support Jellybean with BBM. The PlayBook hardware should be able to run it without issue. BlackBerry should be able to skin it like a BB10 device. , or heck leave it stock. Just give us options since The PlayBook isn't worth your time anymore BlackBerry. They could then partner with an Android Tablet OEM in the future and the efforts could be reused with more powerful tablets. People who love their PlayBook and use it daily can keep on using it and those that can't can still get some more useful life out of the device.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:44 AM
    Taking android and creating a custom rom that would look and act like BB10 would take a significant amount of resources. Probably just as much if not more then just creating a tablet version of BB10 for a new tablet which it seems they had already done most of the work on since it was in testing and failed performance on the current tablet.. for those reason and others I really don't see them ever launching and android tablet.. I would however like to see them release bridge apps for Android, IOS and Windows 8, so that BlackBerry users could go out and buy any tablet they wanted and continue to have that bridge functionality.

That said.. even that I don't see happening unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:54 AM