So I'm sitting here contemplating returning the PB while reading all the posts and decided to hit the Bridge button again and IT WORKED!!!! PB screen gave a code number and my torch was waiting. Holy crap was it a delay in cyber space???

Did the OTA bridge earlier to the torch and it installed but could not get PB to recongize.
    04-19-11 01:39 PM
    Calender, Contacts and email are exactly whats on the phone!! Added some appointments on PB and they are on the phone.

Guys and gals its working!
    04-19-11 01:45 PM
    once i set up bridge in the beginning, it has been running great. as soon as i turn bluetooth on the bb, it automatically pairs up with the playbook
    04-19-11 01:46 PM
    Having problems Bridging myself... (Verizon 9650 w/0S6)

Keep on getting close - my phone will say Pairling complete, matching numbers, but the icons never show up under the home screen Bridge tab.

Ugh! Worst of all is there's no wifi in my office, so I'm sitting here with a very expensive digital picture frame.
    04-19-11 01:58 PM
    Oh, and also, I only ever got the barcode on the initial setup process - the Bridge menu suggests I scan the barcode but there's nothing to scan, so I have to manually pair, which still isn't working!
    04-19-11 02:01 PM
    Calender, Contacts and email are exactly whats on the phone!! Added some appointments on PB and they are on the phone.

Guys and gals its working!
    Try to do the Internet without WiFi and only with Bridge.

It won't of you are on AT&T

Mine is back at the OfficeDepot. I was not impressed in comparison to my iPad2
    04-19-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD