Just love it compared to my 64gb. Much faster browser and much less checkerboarding. Much smoother experience overall. The build quality is better too - correct powers button, no bump and the screen temperature is noticeably better than my 64.

Nice going rim.
    10-03-12 10:31 PM
    The charging connector works better too. No issues with the rapid dock. Everything downloads faster. It's more responsive. The Orb app hasn't buffered at all while streaming live tv. It is better. If you can afford the difference in price then I would say go for it.
    10-04-12 01:21 AM
    Same here! I find it so much more reliable, instead of relying on the bridge eh. I'm not saying bridge is bad or anything hehe
    10-04-12 05:30 AM
    I'm waiting...waiting...waiting for them to hit the shelves here in the USA. When they do, I'm on it.
    10-04-12 05:56 AM
    i was going to get on but bell said i was unable to put it on a shared data plan with my current cell phone (6 gigs). so i passed on it and bought a 64 gig and tether and share data that way. stupid rules sometimes, they trying to make more money off me in the end they get less from me because i find a better more cost effective solution
    10-04-12 06:06 AM
    i was going to get on but bell said i was unable to put it on a shared data plan with my current cell phone (6 gigs). so i passed on it and bought a 64 gig and tether and share data that way. stupid rules sometimes, they trying to make more money off me in the end they get less from me because i find a better more cost effective solution
    That's crazy. I have a 6gb data plan with Rogers and simply asked them to make is shared and they fixed it in about 5 minutes of being on the phone with them.

You're right too that now they get another $12 a month out of me rather than using my 9900 as a hotspot for free. First 10 months is only $2 per month.
    coverk likes this.
    10-04-12 10:11 AM
    As much as I love it, I think Bla1ze's review was correct though in that at $550 + 12% tax is likely too much if you have a PB already.

I bought mine used after a week old for $300 which is why I went for it. $600 vs. $300 did it for me.
    coverk and bobj66 like this.
    10-04-12 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD