I decided to bite the bullet & go with the 64 GB WiFi PlayBook. I know I had some doubts in the initial thread I post before but I decided to go for it. From my experience of using one after launch in May 2011, the OS design with the gestures still is something I love the concept of. Its small size & huge storage along with the introduction of some Android app compatibility have sealed the deal for me.
    06-03-13 12:31 AM
    Enjoy your PlayBook! It's a great device with huge amount of storage. Hopefully it'll get the long-promised OS 10 some time later in the future..

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 12:36 AM
    As long as you know what to expect from it and use it within those parameters, you will be more than happy with it. You've made an excellent choice, my young Padawan.
    06-03-13 03:52 AM
    Its small size & huge storage along with the introduction of some Android app compatibility have sealed the deal for me.
    This is what helped me decide to pull the plug and go for a 64GB PB just this weekend - this, together with the price! It's my first Blackberry device, and I'm very pleased with it.

Being able to side-load the Brother printer app so I can print direct from my Playbook as I could with my other devices is the icing on the cake (if it could save a scan without crashing, I'd be a very happy bunny indeed but I suppose we can't have everything...).
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    06-03-13 11:23 AM
    Thank you all. I'm or was in the same position and started a thread asking for help. Then I found another thread already started about the same thing. I won't comment about the replies but just wanted to say that this thread has been so positive that I'm off back to the shop to buy it. Thank you.
    06-03-13 12:44 PM
    I decided to bite the bullet & go with the 64 GB WiFi PlayBook. I know I had some doubts in the initial thread I post before but I decided to go for it. From my experience of using one after launch in May 2011, the OS design with the gestures still is something I love the concept of. Its small size & huge storage along with the introduction of some Android app compatibility have sealed the deal for me.
    I'm going on my 3rd week with my new 64 GB PlayBook and I don't think there is a better value out there for the money right now - at least for me.

It boggles my mind that no other popular tablet out there has front-facing speakers - a no-brainer for a tablet device, IMO.

Additional features like true multi-tasking, rapid-charging port, Bridge, flash support, HDMI out, and presentation mode make this a fantastic little tablet even 2+ years after it hit the shelves.

Enjoy!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-03-13 01:20 PM
    It boggles my mind that no other popular tablet out there has front-facing speakers - a no-brainer for a tablet device, IMO.
    FYI, the Galaxy Note 10.1 has front facing stereo speakers.
    06-03-13 01:26 PM
    That's great for people who want a 10" tablet with front-facing speakers.

I haven't seen any 7"-8" tablets with them besides the PB.
    06-03-13 01:39 PM
    That's great for people who want a 10" tablet with front-facing speakers.

I haven't seen any 7"-8" tablets with them besides the PB.
    Just got four of them so I hope your right. The man in the shop wasn't happy but who cares.
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    06-03-13 01:45 PM
    It's $500 for a 16G. There's that : )
    06-03-13 02:05 PM