Hi All

I have JPEG's on my NAS that I have setup to view on the PB wirelessly, now the question is???

These are accessed via the browser interface but as I have sized them for uploading to my webspace as needed for portfolio purposes I do not wish to resize them just for the PB.................so is there a picture viewer.....note not an editing program..........that will allow me to zoom in or out of the images on the PB when viewed as described.

Look as I might I can find nothing on the Apps store, yes there are some viewer/editers but these all default to the images folder in PB documents.

TIA for any pointers & suggestions

PS I also view MP4 movies and tutorials by the NAS method but these of course open by default with the PB built-in movie player. Just need something similar for JPEGs!
    02-18-13 07:14 PM
    The app 'Files and Folders' will respect your folder structure, let you see jpegs within app (with no zooming I think) and also launch the default viewer (that'll allow zooming)
    02-19-13 02:17 PM
    I'd try sideloading ES File Explorer, which should allow you to access pics, vids and audio files on your NAS. It also has its own internal picture viewer and media player which should allow you to view your pics or stream your media to the PB.
    02-19-13 02:35 PM