The Chinese parts suppliers don't have much to sell us for PB's, so, they came out with a 'joystick'

BB Playbook -Bezel - cases- joysticks
    Last edited by mandony; 06-15-11 at 04:03 PM.
    06-15-11 03:57 PM
    Wow. Knowing the Chinese this probably doesn't even work. Are you sure it isn't a "joystick for play" Possibly they have a bad translator app? Would be interesting to know if external control devices, mice, game controllers etc are supported, though but then who needs a touchscreen? This makes little sense.
    06-15-11 04:27 PM
    you stick it on the screen and, in the case of emulators where a virtual d pad is provided, the joystick goes over the virtual dpad, and "touches" the directional buttons for you
    06-15-11 05:02 PM
    Deez guys don't understand what we really need ... CUP HOLDERS!
    06-15-11 07:11 PM
    you stick it on the screen and, in the case of emulators where a virtual d pad is provided, the joystick goes over the virtual dpad, and "touches" the directional buttons for you
    That's insane. What do you do, glue it to the touchscreen? What's a d pad?
    06-15-11 08:20 PM
    It reminds me of one that would sit on the screen for a game that is run with the touch screen to simulate a joystick. Just like a stylist, except with more touch points. IF that is what it is I guess cool...but I would also think it would just get in the way...BUT from the cnn.cn site you were on the leather folding case/stand looks kind of nice...I might just have to order one of those.
    06-15-11 08:21 PM
    Product Description

Joystick-IT for touchscreen devices - black

Turns your touchscreen device into a joystick equipped gaming machine for easy gaming

Works with any game that has a direction-pad diameter of 3cm, or 1 1/4 inches
    Dang, I was hoping it was Bluetooth...
    06-15-11 08:29 PM
    Dang, I was hoping it was Bluetooth...
    My thoughts exactly !

I'd like to see an bluetooth gamepad or something..... maybe even an onlive app
    06-16-11 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD