I have a question for anyone who purchased the leather journal style case for Playbook. Does the cover ben back far enough to prop the PB up to view? Otherwise I really am thinking of getting this to replace my current one. Thanks for any help.
    06-11-12 04:26 PM
    I have the leather journal. It does fully flip over like a book but that's it. You have to lean it against something to prop it up. You may be interested in purchasing the case cover with flip stand. I just love my leather journal. Hope this helps.
    06-11-12 07:16 PM
    06-11-12 09:07 PM
    That's the one I have to. Tried both, both are nice, but I prefer the convertible.
    06-11-12 10:10 PM
    I agree about the convertible case. I returned 3 cases before I bought it. Have been very happy with it. Been using it since February and love it.
    06-12-12 07:09 AM
    Staples.com has both cases for $19.99 each.

I have the convertible case and I love it, although I prefer the journal style more. I didn't know the journal case existed at the time I purchased the convertible. The 2 cases have different, but high quality, leather finished/patterns.
    Last edited by HKSpeed; 06-12-12 at 10:55 AM.
    06-12-12 10:52 AM
    my next journal case for the playbook will be this one.

C.E.O. Hybrid Case for The new iPad/iPad 2 - Carbon Fiber

Amazon.com: Marware C.E.O. Hybrid for BlackBerry PlayBook: MP3 Players & Accessories

currently i have the BBpleather envelope case, the journal case, the BB keyboard case, and the bluerex but i think the hand strap for a 7" is the way to go.

no need to squeeze and hold on tight anymore
    06-12-12 11:27 AM
    Does anyone have an oem convertible case that the leather is not smoothe but more like the oem leather journals raised texture??
    06-12-12 01:06 PM
    I have the journal case and it's the best one i have seen, a local retailer had some on sale so i decided which one i liked and bought it a lot cheaper online.
    It really is a nice case.
    06-12-12 01:32 PM
    Thanks to everyone for the information.
    06-12-12 06:12 PM
    I have bought 4 cases for 3 playbooks. Made a mistake on one and it covered the swipe area. Why I had to buy another one. Love them, they prop up like a photo, or fold like a book. Either way, they are great.
    06-12-12 06:48 PM
    Does anyone have an oem convertible case that the leather is not smoothe but more like the oem leather journals raised texture??
    Haven't seen it, but I do prefer the raised texture of the journal case.
    06-12-12 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD