04-21-11 12:55 PM
    no no. The product is a joke. no native e-mail? it's a blackberry for crying out loud. "coming soon" isn't good enough.
    ****yawn****
    04-21-11 01:50 PM
    be honest. even if all the "flaws" people pointed out werent there, you wouldnt buy it unless it had an apple logo on it. If the ipad had all the supposed flaws and then some, youd still buy it
    04-21-11 01:50 PM
    i wouldnt even bother to go to the review. i bet he exaggerated it to get people fired up. so if people go there to bash him, he wins because people went there.
    04-21-11 01:52 PM
    Why can't people either buy the PB and be happy, or DON'T buy it, and STFU??? Too many people want to stifle everyone's opinion of the PB.

Give an opinion (pro or con) on the device, but STOP telling everyone else they can't have an opinion.
    smartegyptian and Cozmik like this.
    04-21-11 01:56 PM
    No no. The product is a joke. No native e-mail? It's a BlackBerry for crying out loud. "Coming soon" isn't good enough.
    No no. This whole system is a joke. Letting people comment on other people's comments. Anarchy I tell you..... Anarchy
    04-21-11 02:01 PM
    Why can't people either buy the PB and be happy, or DON'T buy it, and STFU??? Too many people want to stifle everyone's opinion of the PB.

Give an opinion (pro or con) on the device, but STOP telling everyone else they can't have an opinion.
    The problem is that the vast majority of the people on here posting negative opinions, don't own a Blackberry and don't intend to, and more importantly haven't even used the Playbook but somehow have made an informed opinion on something they have absolutely no knowledge of and are just regurgitating iDroid talking points. And I bet if IP checks were ran you'd find many duplicates to the usual clown core of RIM basher's that we deal with on a daily basis. I totally respect someone trying something and not liking it and saying so, but the this is not the case with the vast majority of the bash crowd. All I can say is that iPhone and Android forums must all suck balls because their minions seems to spend the vast majority of their time here.
    offthahorseceo likes this.
    04-21-11 02:11 PM
    The problem is that the vast majority of the people on here posting negative opinions, don't own a Blackberry and don't intend to, and more importantly haven't even used the Playbook but somehow have made an informed opinion on something they have absolutely no knowledge of and are just regurgitating iDroid talking points. And I bet if IP checks were ran you'd find many duplicates to the usual clown core of RIM basher's that we deal with on a daily basis. I totally respect someone trying something and not liking it and saying so, but the this is not the case with the vast majority of the bash crowd. All I can say is that iPhone and Android forums must all suck balls because their minions seems to spend the vast majority of their time here.
    I disagree with your premise that "the vast majority" who post negative comments never intended to own a PB, but even if that's true, the whole thing about everyone complaining about someones right to post positive or negative comments about the device are silly. Better, IMO, to stick to the opinions re the device itself, rather than get into personal arguments about how someone feels about the PB. Everyone has a right to their opinions, EVEN IF IT'S BASED ON REASONS YOU DON'T APPROVE OF.
    04-21-11 02:15 PM
    Click bait.

And people here should stop replying to obvious trolls.
    04-21-11 02:19 PM
    can we just dump this thread? I don't see it adding anything useful to the Crackberry community.
    04-21-11 02:20 PM
    can we just dump this thread? I don't see it adding anything useful to the Crackberry community.
    when u want to do that, report it to the mods for fast service.
    04-21-11 02:24 PM
    be honest. even if all the "flaws" people pointed out werent there, you wouldnt buy it unless it had an apple logo on it. If the ipad had all the supposed flaws and then some, youd still buy it
    But it doesnt.
    04-21-11 02:26 PM
    no it has different flaws, but noone mentions those because theyre too busy strokin jobs
    04-21-11 02:38 PM
    I didn't read it.
    04-21-11 02:41 PM
    You make a GREAT point! The ipad did (and still does) lack some features that many users would love BUT it still sells in record numbers. I can go back to plenty of threads flaming Apple "fanboys" as they are called for making that purchase and Apple for putting out a device they felt was lacking. Why doesn't that philosophy apply to the PB?

Just saying...
    04-21-11 02:50 PM
    I sort of read through it, sooo negative he sounds like a fanboy, how can you say useless if one is able to use the entire web, **** with that, you need very few apps, I think he was mostly pissed due to failed bridge connection with ATT...
    04-21-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD