i downloaded itunes sync for the playbook and downloaded the software for my computer as well. well i go to connect it my pc and error message comes up and asks me for my lan ip address. So as stated i right click itunes sync and get it. i put it in and click on connect and for the past 30 mins it just says "connecting to pc" does anyone have any issues with this or a fix with this. thank u much
    12-05-11 03:46 PM
    I haven't, but perhaps a restart of your pc and your PB may be in order. Personally, I have had iTunes for a while now, since I have iPods and iPhones, and just recently purchased my PB. In the setup process, when I sync'd my PB to the DM for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised that it automatically sunc'd the music from my iTunes program...I didn't know this before.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-05-11 03:59 PM
    I'm having the same issue.

Looking around the forums I found these related links earlier this morning:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-f222/how-map-you-playbook-over-wi-fi-661022/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...u-wifi-675966/

After I get home this evening I'll try it out and hopefully this will be the needed fix.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-05-11 04:02 PM
    I just re-read your post, did you say you downloaded iTunes software to your Playbook? I never did...the DM just automatically sync'd my music to the PB from iTunes. I was unaware that one could or has to download the iTunes app directly to one's PB?
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-05-11 04:05 PM
    Hey guys, I'm the author of the iTunes Sync PlayBook app and I'd be happy to help. Check out my post at: (scroll down a bit)

daniel bigham.ca

Let me know if that helps.

Otherwise, feel free to email me at daniel.bigham@gmail.com.
    12-19-11 05:19 PM
    Daniel, I emailed you a few weeks back on this and I have the situation where VPN is in play.

I set it aside at the time as I was busy. Made a little progress, but still haven't been able to get a sync and would like to get this debugged.

Follow up here or via email?
    12-19-11 05:58 PM
    Via email is easiest... give me a shout and I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
    12-27-11 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD