So back in October I purchased the Playbook, but I can't seem to get everything right.

So, I cannot sync my music from my Mac iTunes 10.5.1 to my Playbook with the latest software on everything. I've been waiting for something to happen that would correct everything, but I've finally decided to see if any of you have had the same problem and know how to correct it.

Thanks so much!!

Benjamin
    12-09-11 04:15 PM
    iTunes is not syncing my Outlook calendar on my iPad, so everything is possible.
    12-09-11 05:08 PM
    Yes, I have the same problem, especially with playlists. The best solution is to create one or two playlists in itunes, put all the music you can into each of those and transfer them to the PB. After that, do not try adding any more music to your playlists. If you want to add music, go through your PC, add it into the music folder, then copy it to the playlist that came with the PB.
    Quite frustrating and nowhere near as frustrating to learn all this. Hopefully, this will be fixed in 2.0.
    12-09-11 05:08 PM
    Is the Playbook showing up connected in the Blackberry Desktop manger on the Mac?

Have you selected the playlists to sync in Desktop manager?

Did you select the sync icon in desktop manager to start the sync?
    Last edited by robsteve; 12-09-11 at 06:52 PM.
    12-09-11 06:49 PM
    Is the Playbook showing up connected in the Blackberry Desktop manger on the Mac?

Have you selected the playlists to sync in Desktop manager?

Did you select the sync icon in desktop manager to start the sync?
    Yes, yes, and yes... It doesn't make any sense!
    12-10-11 11:28 AM
    Yes, yes, and yes... It doesn't make any sense!
    Do you have file sharing enabled on the PlayBook? I don't know if it matters, but it does say it needs to be on to share files via usb.

Try uninstalling the BlackBerry desktop manager, rebooting, then download the desktop manager from the BlackBerry website and install again.

If that doesn't help, you may just have to call BlackBerry support and see what they suggest.
    benjaminaq16 likes this.
    12-10-11 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD