Could I transfer my iTunes Library to my PlayBook? By this I mean all music, videos, movies etc..
    10-23-11 12:36 PM
    You can transfer files to your PB via WIFI or USB but not through iTunes
    10-23-11 12:56 PM
    DRM protection will probably limit how freely you can move stuff. I believe music can be but without freeing the other media from Apple protection, it might be an issue. Others may have more info or you can google drm/apple
    10-23-11 12:56 PM
    There is a checkbox in the Desktop manager that says sync itunes library???
    10-23-11 01:00 PM
    Just use the latest Blackberry Desktop manager for mac or pc to sync non drm files, i'm doing that right now and its working fine, a bit slow, but it works. The DM sees all your music, video and playlists and you can check whats available there
    10-23-11 01:07 PM
    I sync my music to my BB using iTunes through DM. Works well.
    AUgirl_inTX likes this.
    10-23-11 05:05 PM
    a program called doubletwist you can download for lets you upload your itunes library to any device
    10-23-11 05:30 PM
    I was able to transfer some of my iTunes music to my pb thru DM. DRM prevented moving some music and all of my movies, including digital copies I got with dvds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 06:20 PM
    Could I transfer my iTunes Library to my PlayBook? By this I mean all music, videos, movies etc..
    You can burn iTunes songs to cd then rip to computer as mp3 to play itunes music on playbook, however, there is no way to get itunes movie on playbook due to drm protection
    Last edited by ELAINESKY; 11-02-11 at 04:13 AM.
    10-24-11 09:18 PM
    DRM protection will probably limit how freely you can move stuff. I believe music can be but without freeing the other media from Apple protection, it might be an issue. Others may have more info or you can google drm/apple
    Yeah, I agree. Many folks take it for granted that they have the full access and control of the things they purchased, but things turn to be different when it comes to getting movies purchased from iTunes store to an Android-based Tablet. Its all about the copyright of iTunes M4V files may be protected by using Apples FairPlay DRM copyright protection. I have found a guide on how to get the iTunes Library (movies and videos) ported over the blackberry tablet, you can take it as reference:

Transfer iTunes Library to PlayBook
    03-14-12 08:54 PM
    Since OS2, the desktop manager doesn't update but duplicate all the songs from my Mac. It is obviously apparent the second time you try to sync. Anybody having similar issues?
    03-14-12 10:48 PM
    I use itunes sync (available in app world) to sync my music from itunes and music upload to get my 7 digital purchases into itunes. Both apps are from the same developer and work great. Only works for music though.
    03-14-12 11:23 PM
    Hi, i have just downloaded Sync My I Tunes at blackberry playbook. It's working good. I suggest you to use this. It is new app at blackberry playbook for synching I tunes from your computer to Playbook. it can sync both videos as well as music.

For your help i am giving its link below.

Buy Sync My iTunes - Download Sync My iTunes - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Hmmmmmmm. It's ok to recommend an app even if you're the developer of the app. But if you're going to recommend an app you developed, at least identify yourself as the developer- don't pass yourself off as some disinterested third party. Now, why do I say you're the developer- you've posted a total of 18 times on Crackberry, and in these posts you recommended four different apps. These four apps all have the same publisher. Is that pure coincidence? I don't think so.
    Last edited by pacoman03; 09-13-12 at 07:05 AM.
    09-13-12 07:00 AM
    Hey buddy I need to transfer my iTunes library to my blackberry play book but don't have a USB lead that goes from my laptop to play book. How else can I achieve this??
    04-04-13 01:19 PM
    Hey buddy I need to transfer my iTunes library to my blackberry play book but don't have a USB lead that goes from my laptop to play book. How else can I achieve this??
    Wirelessly. Do a search on wifi file transfer. It's been discussed numerous times.
    04-04-13 01:31 PM
    In addition, to the wifi transfer, if you can acquire a cable they are quite cheap, that will also allow charging (albeit very slowly while not in use)
    04-04-13 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD